Share This Page

Chance

New Member, Male, 40, from Kansas

Horny of course Mar 4, 2021

Chance was last seen:
Aug 10, 2021
    1. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Back at Kit Kat, would love to see ya.. Text or email me babe!! 609-831-2293 [email protected]
    2. Chance
      Chance
      Horny of course
      1. KikiLover likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 25, 1984 (Age: 40)
    DJ/Factory worker/Investor
    Born and raised in Kansas (or should I say BORED and raised) lol and a single father of 2 just looking to live my best life now that my kids are older (18 and 15).

I love going to the gym and making music, I’m a former touring artist and radio DJ now working full time locked away in a factory and part-time as a stock options and real estate investor on my way to achieving financial freedom.

When it comes to the bedroom I’m a passionate lover that enjoys both deep hard kissing as well as slow gentle teasing and touching. Foreplay is my favorite! I LOVE building up tension leading up to sex! I’ve always wanted to tie or cuff a woman up, blindfold her and tease her entire body until she trembles and begs me to fuck her!

My birthday is the 25th of this month and I’m flying to Vegas in hopes of finding the perfect bunny (or bunnies lol ) to indulge in some of my wildest fantasies, hope to see you there!