Luxury Courtesan

Share This Page

LondonRose

Member, Female, from Carson, Nevada

LondonRose was last seen:
Mar 2, 2022
    1. BigDave
      BigDave
      London and I partied today, and she did not disappoint. London's beautiful skin, doe-like eyes, and bright smile are entrancing. Easy to make conversation with, she was a great choice for a first-timer like myself. And though she may be new to Sagebrush, her skills at pleasuring are veteran-level. After you party with London, you'll clear your calendar so you can party with her again.
      1. LondonRose
        LondonRose
        I appreciate you babe ❤️
        Sep 3, 2021
      2. raz42071
        raz42071
        Glad you had a great time. This would be good to post on the Real Life Ranch Reports.
        Sep 6, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    August 17
    Luxury Courtesan
    Hi!

My name is London Rose, I’m 21 years old and I’m from Illinois. I’m originally from Chicago but I’ve moved all over Central Illinois. Right now, I’m a student, studying Criminal Justice.

It’s a longways away but I’m here because I love what I do and I’m genuinely passionate about making sure my clients have a great, memorable experience. I like astrology along with cooking/eating, music, hiking, and watching movies/TV shows. I’m 5’2 with a 6’2 personality, I’m always up for anything!

My services include (but are not limited to):

GFE (Girlfriend Experience)
    Overnights
    Outdates
    Two Girl Parties
    Group Parties
    Half and Half (PM for inquiries)
    Massage
    Kink Play (Dom/Sub, DDLG (Daddy Dom/Little Girl), pegging, role play, etc)

It’s super easy to book, you can do a walk-in or you can call and book an appointment with 10% deposit at 775-246-5683 EXT 0

Interact