Share This Page

Patrol Director

New Member, Male, 55

Patrol Director was last seen:
Sep 8, 2017
    1. JadeCapri
      JadeCapri
      Hi @Patrol Director
      Welcome to our boards. Enjoy reading about us and participate on the conversation. I will be around if you wish to talk ;)
    2. CatrinaCosta
      CatrinaCosta
      Hi Patrol Director and welcome!
      I am Catrina Costa, here at the Love Ranch North. I noticed you on the board and wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My goal is to fulfill YOUR fantasies. Let me be your companion, come enjoy an intimate adventure with me. I love trying new things and enjoy meeting new people.

Catrina Costa
      Your Fantasy is my Pleasure!
      Come be my VIP!
    3. CherryLane
      CherryLane
      Welcome to the boards love! I am Cherry Lane and I must say I love to chat and meet new people. If at anytime you would love to chat a bit, I would love to get to know you better.You can pm me on here, or email me at [email protected]. xoxo
    4. SableRenae
      SableRenae
      JUST THOUGHT I'D SAY HI AND WELCOME TO THE BOARDS. FEEL FREE TO PM ME ANYTIME. I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND HELP IN ANYWAY I CAN Tell me 3 things that make you the most excited…I’ll make sure you get at least 2 out of 3…Deal?
    5. RubyRae
      RubyRae
      Welcome to the boards, Patrol Director! :) Hope you're enjoying yourself! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to get to know each other! xoxo
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 5, 1968 (Age: 55)