REVIEW H.A.R.P.E.R Cox... Just WOW!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 8, 2018.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Hot Alluring Relentless Pure Energy Released (H.A.R.P.E.R)

WOW… WOW…WOW! I’ll explain this at the end. ;) This memory is all about @Harper cox

Normally, I post my memories in chronological order of occurrence. However, this time I’m breaking tradition since I really had to gather my thoughts to do this justice. First some background. Due to circumstances beyond anyone’s control, an appointment I had made with a lady at MBR wasn't going to happen. :( By the time the lady made it back to the ranch, our individual schedules weren't going to line up during the rest of this trip. Therefore, after the pool party on Wednesday the 4th, I had a limited window of opportunity to transfer my booking to someone else, with Wednesday night or very early Thursday morning being my only options. I decided to hang out at the BunnyRanch Wednesday night and see who was in house. If necessary, I was prepared to come back to MBR Thursday morning and have my first ever line up. As it turned out that wouldn’t be necessary. :) I had the good fortune of witnessing a couple of line ups that were called as I was relaxing in the parlor. On the second line up, I spotted a young lady that I didn’t recognize. I approached the bartender, pointed her out and asked who she was. “Oh, that’s Harper. She’s one of the new girls.” The reason I hadn’t seen Harper was she had been at the far end of the bar chatting with someone, out of my view from where I was sitting. After the lineup she returned to the guy at the bar. I peeked around the corner a couple of times, and made eye contact with Harper. I was just about to call it a night, but was invited by some of the staff to hang out on the front porch and chat. I no sooner sat down out front when the guy at the bar came out the door and left. "Excuse me", I said, did my best RoadRunner impression and ran back to the bar in the hope that Harper hadn’t left. As luck would have it, Harper was still there and I introduced myself. We chatted for quite some time, just getting to know about each other. Harper is very easy to talk to, and fortunately for me doesn’t mind “old guys”. LOL! :D I finally asked her if she would like to talk in her room and we headed back.

I must diverge for a moment and give a bit of my history here in order to properly set up the rest of my thoughts. I have been visiting the legal brothels for 6 and ½ years now, and since 2015 I have exclusively spent my time at Dennis’ establishments. I have spent time with all types of ladies, ranging in age from 20 to 50 plus. I have partied with blondes, brunettes, and red heads, tall women, petite women, voluptuous women, athletic women etc.

In general, I tend to be a simple, old fashioned GFE type of gentleman. As such, I arranged for a GFE party with Harper for a specified amount of time. Little did I know that Harper’s idea of GFE was quite a bit different than mine, but in the best way possible. ;) Without going into details, I can only say that Harper gave me one of the most intense and pleasurable experiences I have ever had, inside the brothels or in my personal life. This is no joke. I literally strained my left hamstring and had multiple muscle cramps from the intensity level. Nothing serious, but I did have a slight limp as I left that night. Harper rocked my world in a way that I wouldn’t have suspected when we were chatting at the bar.

To give you some perspective on the experience let me say this. In the last 6 and ½ years at the ranches, there have only been 2 ladies that I would be willing to rearrange my trip schedule for, in order to guarantee an opportunity to spend time with them. One is no longer in the business, and the other I continue to see each trip. Harper has now joined that elite list. :)

Finally, the explanation of WOW! When Harper and I were done with our time, I was struggling to communicate properly. As I slowly got myself together, all I could say was, WOW!. Even as I limped past the bar and through the parlor, I kept shaking my head in disbelief at what I had just experienced, and kept repeating the same thing… WOW! As I passed the gentleman handling door duties that evening (sorry, I’m terrible with names), he asked me; “So, did you have fun?” I just looked at him as I walked out the door, shook my head and said WOW!

Harper, please keep me posted on your schedule. I do hope you’ll be back for my next tentatively scheduled visit in December. Young lady, you and I will definitely meet again if I have anything to say about it. :rolleyes:

PS: Thank you so much, Harper for helping me knock another item off my bucket list during our time together (you know what it was). It was even more special because it was unexpected. In reality you knocked 2 items off my list. I’ll tell you what the other one was in person next time we meet.

Until we meet again, Harper. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Meep, Meep! Happy for you that you had such a great time. Thanks for sharing an intriguing review. Safe to say you won't use an ACME Rocket to get back to her in December, but will utilize your Armageddon like RoadRunner thrust move. :D

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

LOL! One of my favorite movies of all time. I love the reference. Let's just say that my RoadRunner thrust move could never compare to the moves this lovely lady has. ;)

HotSexyDiction likes this.
  4. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Nice review Road Runner. It's a great endorsement of Harper.

Harper cox likes this.
  5. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I'll add my WOW and I haven't even met Ms Cox yet but I did get to meet Roadrunner while he was with Ms Ruby and Ms Abby at the pool party. And based on this review, I'm sure Ms.Harper Cox compares well to these ladies. I told Roadrunner I was looking forward to his reviews and you knocked it out of the park on this one.....well done....

Harper cox and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tahoebigbear ! :) One of the most amazing things about the ranches is that every lady is unique in her own way. I had no idea just how much fun @Harper cox would be when we were chatting at the bar. ;)

7. Roadrunner!!! This is such a lovely sentiment, thank you so much for the kind review. I enjoyed our time together immensely. You are a beautiful soul, and your genuine joy and respect for myself and the other girls you have spent time with is a beautiful thing witness. I can't wait to see you again :)

xx
    Harper

Broadhildt and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  8. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Please keep me posted on your schedule, Harper. :) Specifically, if you think you'll be back in December I 'm targeting coming out December 14th - 17th. I have some flexibility on those dates though. I also sent you a Private Message through the board.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Harper cox likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Amazing doesn't begin to describe the lovely @Harper cox .:rolleyes:

Harper cox likes this.
  11. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review Roadrunner. I had the chance to meet Harper a few months back and she is a total sweetheart. I’m glad that you had a great time with her!

12. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thanks, @gLip5 ! If you met her but didn't get a chance to book with her, let me tell you that this young lady is someone special. :)

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Harper cox for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

I love this review. Harper is one of the sweetest girls ive ever met. I can not wait for her to do another tour. hopefully soon.

16. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Aspen. I'd love to have you join the "club" on a future visit! You and @Bobbi Besos could take a picture together in your RoadRunner Club shirts. ;)

Aspen North likes this.
  17. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

I would be so thrilled to join the club love.

Xoxo

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  18. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review, Roadrunner. Immediately I had to find Harper's pictures and other content and I'm with you - WOW.

Harper, thanks for working at the Bunny Ranch.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.