Lana West & Alice Little-match made in heaven

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Lana West is leaving for a little while so if you want a chance to play with us, PM me today and let's set it up!
    www.TheAliceLittle.com
    • [​IMG]

2. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

I am hoping to get out there before Lana West leaves, I think this would be a hot 2 girl party! Any party with Alice leading the way is a hot one!

3. Hey Alice Little. I'd LOVE to do the "Grizzly Adventure" with my two favorite Bunny's, but I'll have to see if my visit there allows!

AliceLittle likes this.
  4. Grizzly, I so appreciated the opportunity not only to party with you but my first party with Lana, and thankfully not my last! I look forward to seeing you again!

www.TheAliceLittle.com
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy and grizzly like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book both of them today!!! They are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

Great review Grizzly! Our Alice is amazing!

grizzly and AliceLittle like this.
  7. Thank you so much! I always loved partying with Lana West!
    [​IMG]

8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I am so happy that you and Lana were the ones to take my 2 girl V-card,, that started off what would be an amazing week. Thanks so much for working with me and your kindness @AliceLittle

AliceLittle and Dragon Daddy like this.
  9. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

Dragon Daddy Well-Known Member

You really do know how to make every dream come true to everyone, little girl! Maybe one day we will do that 2 girl.

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. Grizzly we are so happy that we took your 2 girl V-card! It was an amazing encounter!
    [​IMG]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book both of them today!!! They are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  12. grizzly
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle I cannot wait for our next adventure together, it will be an epic time no doubt

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

@AliceLittle is awesome and ready to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of memorable experience to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly and Dragon Daddy like this.
  14. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

You are a true gift, little girl! A cherished treasure! You know how to make so many dreams a reality!

grizzly likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @grizzly for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Dragon Daddy for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grizzly likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book them both today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizzly likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book both of them together with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Thank you so much Grizzly, I really miss Lana West, I would love to party again with you both!
    Laying.jpg

grizzly and Dragon Daddy like this.
  22. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

This truly sounded like it was an amazing encounter!

23. What a great 2 girl party! Alice is beautiful and Lana West is too! I think she is gone now, but wow Grizzly great choices!

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with them today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Grizzly now that our lovely Lana West left we will have to find another partner to join us!
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  26. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Grizzly this is an amazing review and you sound like you had a fantastic time with these ladies! Thanks for sharing!

AliceLittle likes this.
  27. We did have the best time during this party! I really enjoyed reading this review again and again!
    [​IMG]

Dragon Daddy likes this.
  28. grizzly
    Chat with Me

Yes we will, I have a few ladies in mind..hopefully they will be available when I visit

29. Dragon Daddy
    Chat with Me

This party will be one for the books, but other chapters will be made!

30. Such a hot encounter with great memories!
    1-1.jpg

grizzly likes this.
  31. grizzly
    Chat with Me

It was an amazing time with some amazing memories, also very hot and steamy. Now we will have to find a new playmate to join in.

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book @AliceLittle and @LanaWest today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]