REVIEW Simply an evening with Cherry Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Desert_Robert, Jan 31, 2019.

1. To My Sweet and Simple Cherry,

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for a nice simple and casual evening together. Like you said, our dates doesn’t always have to be extravagant or glamorous. Our evening together was just as enjoyable with just two of us in casual clothes sharing a simple appetizer and picking up some ice cream on the way back to the Ranch.

Once back to your room, I appreciated your suggestion of taking a relaxing warm bath together. This really shows your caring and thoughtful personality especially that you got me a special bath salt just for me knowing I will be sore from my snowshoeing trek all over Tahoe area. Thank you for that simple act of kindness and thoughtfulness.

Being with you for the rest of the evening was a pleasure watching movies, eating our ice cream, having casual conversations and snuggling together in bed. Of course the sex was wonderful too. It is more about the sharing of a simple evening together that makes our time very pleasant to me.

I swear! Every time we get together, our friendship seems to grow and our connection becomes deeper. Thank you so very much for spending time with me. I couldn’t have asked for a better and more caring lady to spend a casual evening together. You are SIMPLY the BEST!

With love from your simple client, Robert.

P.S. To clients reading this...Cherry Lane is worth the LONG drive to Carson City. She is a very lovely and wonderful person to be with. You WILL know why she is the 2018 Lover of the Year. You won’t regret meeting her in person.

@CherryLane

auron79 likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @CherryLane with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Desert_Robert likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post. You are a “Sweetheart”!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desert_Robert likes this.
  4. You are very welcome! Hope you have a nice weekend.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You have a nice "Superbowl Weekend" too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Desert_Robert for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great review. Thank you for sharing with us this memorable time with Cherry.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your appointment with @CherryLane with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CherryLane likes this.
  9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you Cumisha!
    This was a very special night!
    I love connecting and making memories that last a lifetime.

xoxo

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]