❤️❤️❤️GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origlegman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. "OliviaGreen, post: Soooo many kisses @MarlinGroceJr Thank you Sweetheart!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your welcome Gorgeous [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

ChristineFowler and T-Love74 like this.
  3. You're quite welcome, and may I say that you were looking very lovely during the LiveStream show last night.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @T-Love74 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChristineFowler likes this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Your Twirl last night was fantastic. Thank you caring and compassionate @cumishaamado for wearing an outstanding dress last night! Like always you looked so sexy. Speaking of which, Have I ever told you how attractive you are?

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are always in my prayers!!! I love our chemistry and growing friendship!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChristineFowler likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Fabulous Friday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ChristineFowler and LexxxiStar like this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Saucy Saturday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar likes this.
  11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

15. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

16. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna pull a cheat card in a way and give a giant kiss to all the ladies on these boards. All of you have been nothing to sweet,kinda and a little bit naughty towards me. Love you all! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

OliviaGreen likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Sincere Sunday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. AbbyAvery and ChristineFowler like this.
  19. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Sharky likes this.
  20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

21. More kisses to @Marie Sinclair I am absolutely enthralled with this beautiful woman.

Marie Sinclair likes this.
  22. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Meaningful Monday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar and ChristineFowler like this.
  24. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

25. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

@JessicaKitten You are such a sweetheart and so you deserve a kiss! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JessicaKitten likes this.
  26. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bruce75 likes this.
  27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle likes this.
  28. Kisses back to Big Al! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Old Nick likes this.
  30. Sharky likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Torrid Tuesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Willow Love, Ava Carter, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Desert Rose, Sandi Benks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Lexxxi Star, Lily Poole, Harley, Asia Foxxx, Marilyn Baker, Kiteh Kawasaki, Remy Martin, Nina Bux, Aubrey Roberts, Madeline Rose, Esme Passion, Lily Peach, Journie Lynn, Alex More, Cathrine Fowler, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexxxiStar and AbbyAvery like this.
  32. Seeing your post made me the happiest lady! Smiles all day!

origlegman likes this.
  33. JadeJasper likes this.