The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I want to turn Wednesday crush into Wednesday advertising for the girl that is working her heart out! Because there are too many girls that I have crushes on!

All of the girls at the ranches are beautiful! Some do some of the most amazing things with their bodies. What I value most this week is a girl that gives me more than just a smile at the end of an appointment...but a girl that helps me be a better man! There are two girls that have done that for me this week, they are absolutely beautiful to me...

@Delilah Rae through wonderful communication, and absolutely sexy hardwork continues to know my socks off, and i value her friendship. Her support and consistent, reliable communication is awesome! Check her out!

@AbbyAvery continues to motivate me to be a better man. I am weightlifting and getting in better shape every week...perhaps because I want to be in the best shape when we share time together...but in doing so has helped my health dramatically! Did I mention how smart and sexy this lady is?

2. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

3. Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  4. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

5. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

You always make my day @origlegman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Of course my woman crush Wednesday is my beautiful cubana reina @Bobbi Besos

7. "OliviaGreen, post: Thank you @MarlinGroceJr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Welcome Sweetie[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Thank you Running Squirrel, Perseus and Marlin Groce Jr. for liking my post.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  9. Awe thanks for the wcw

Tamsyn Nyx

10. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

destinistarr likes this.
  11. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    This week, Kit Kat's Krushin' @KalistaEstasi
    WCW-kalistaestasi.jpg

12. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cold dreary Wednesday in November, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxx, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Roxy Gold, Juniper Jones, Kennedy Cole, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Alexandria Moon, Abby Avery, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Journie Lynn, Finley West, Lin Han, Abigail Rhoads, Christine Fowler, Mia Isabella, Azalea Gold, So’ley Love, Alexa Haze, and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

KalistaEstasi likes this.
  14. KalistaEstasi
    Chat with Me

KalistaEstasi Well-Known Member

Perseus and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

16. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this cold, snowy, last Wednesday in November, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxx, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Roxy Gold, Juniper Jones, Kennedy Cole, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Alexandria Moon, Abby Avery, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Journie Lynn, Lin Han, Abigail Rhoads, Christine Fowler, Mia Isabella, Azalea Gold, So’ley Love, Alexa Haze, and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

stacytyler and destinistarr like this.
  19. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 likes this.
  20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

You deserve shoutouts muah miss you

21. Happy Woman Crush Thanksgiving Eve Wednesday!
    Treat yourself to a generous serving of Sagebrush Starlet @piperrae :)
    wcw_piperraenov2019.jpg

Perseus, RoxyGold and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  22. My Wednesday Women's Crush this week is: Jessica Riley from the Sagebrush Ranch. I like her photos on twitter. She is a very beautiful woman.

Perseus and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  23. "RunningSquirrel, post: Happy Woman Crush Thanksgiving Eve Wednesday!
    Treat yourself to a generous serving of Sagebrush Starlet @piperrae :)
    View attachment 191471

Great Pick. RS @piperrae look gorgeous as ever in her schoolgirl outfit. Imagine her dressed up as a sexy Prilgrim chick

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  24. Thank you Marlin Groce Jr. for liking my post.

25. I know this is early. My Women's Wednesday crushes this week are: Autumn Verlot and Alexa Haze.

26. Thank you Running Squirrel for liking my post.

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful but cold first Wednesday in December, my spirits are warmed as I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxx, Kaylee Marie, Ruby Rae, Audrey Noelle, Bryce Stevens, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Chloe Cakes, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Piper Rae, Sandi Benks, Athena Lee, Roxy Gold, Juniper Jones, Kennedy Cole, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Alexandria Moon, Abby Avery, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Journie Lynn, Lin Han, Abigail Rhoads, Christine Fowler, Mia Isabella, Azalea Gold, So’ley Love, Alexa Haze, and, Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  28. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

29. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Spread a lil' Holiday Cheer with LRN's @MiaIsabella
    WCW-miaisabella.jpg