Adaptive Sex for Guests with Disabilities

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Depending on the specific condition, folks with disabilities might have more difficulty meeting sex partners who will accommodate them. This inaccessibility leads to more isolation and less intimacy and connection. But I pride myself on making my bedroom available to people of all shapes, sizes, and abilities, and I make every effort to accommodate many types of disabilities. People with disabilities deserve affection, romance, and sexual intimacy as much as anyone else, and I’m thrilled to be able to offer my company to them.

Why Is Sex a Challenge With a Disability?
    Sex with a disability is complicated because of stigma and a lack of awareness. The rest of the difficulty around having sex is almost always easily mitigated by a few helpful tools. When people don’t know how to accommodate disabled folks in the bedroom, it makes for an ableist dating pool. People with disabilities are then unfairly removed from fun sexual situations.

Worse, stigma sometimes makes disabled sex a challenge. The word stigma is Greek in origin, and it meant the tattoo that was given to prisoners, slaves, and treasonous folks so that they could be publicly avoided. Essentially, stigma is the existence of widespread, firmly held beliefs about someone’s social standing based on factors such as race, gender, occupation, neurodiversity, physical ability, culture, mental health, and more. The beliefs are pervasive and insidious. Stigma is our cultural system of shunning people in a socially acceptable way; that people can and do get away with this type of cruel behavior is part of what makes it so horrible. Stigma prevents social integration, and when people are unable to integrate socially, misinformation abounds.

[​IMG]
    Alice Little Reviews

It’s vital that you find a community, and that you don’t feel so alone. If you’ve never taken a look, join some of the online communities devoted to disabled sex without stigma. Streetsie is an excellent community of sexy wheelchair folks, and The Body is Not an Apology is out there reducing sexual stigma of all types. Seeing sexy pictures of people in a similar situation to yours can help affirm how normal, healthy, and valuable your sexuality is.

What Do Legal Brothels Offer for Disabled Folks?
    The prevalent view of sex unfortunately ignores those who have lost limbs, use mobility devices, are paralyzed, or have other accommodation needs. Instead of feeling uncomfortable with their unique situation, disabled folks who visit the brothel can work with me to find ways to use their disability as an advantage sexually.

Let’s take someone who is a wheelchair user, for example. We can explore a wide range of sexual positions from the comfort and stability of their chair. Who would have thought a mobility device could also double as the perfect sex furniture? I can show you sexual positions that will be both comfortable and safe, and will help ease any anxiety about future sex in a wheelchair. Check out these beautiful illustrations of some of the fun we can have together in (and out of) your chair.

Plus, I have a sex sofa with lots of options for people who are able to access it. It can help with stability, ease the impact on your neck during oral sex, and will mitigate our height difference. We could try hands-free sex toys if you have issues with grip or tremors.

For my dates who are paralyzed, I have ideas for sexual experimentation that can be very satisfying. Guests with paralysis can enjoy intimate touch wherever it feels good. I highly recommend behind the knees, inside of the elbow, the back of the neck, and behind the ears. I could give you an erotic massage. The idea that genitals are the only erogenous zone is a very reproductive-centered, reductive view of sex—plus, it’s simply untrue!

My Doors Are Open to Accommodate Disabled Guests at the Brothel!
    My suite at the Moonlite BunnyRanch is accessible via the back gate. This means you can easily drive right up to my quarters, bypassing the narrow, winding corridors of the Ranch. My suite has double French doors that open wide for larger accommodations that may be necessary. In order to plan the optimum experience together, let me know your specific adaptive needs in an email. I will ensure I have everything prepared to the best of my ability, well in advance.

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I love this post! Book with Alice today :)

Leo Goodale and AliceLittle like this.
  3. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

As one of Alices' clients who is disabled, I want to add my 2 cents in...

My first sexual experience after a very bad day in Iraq was with Alice. I will admit that I was in an exceptionally bad place (which she did not know at the time), and really did not expect it to be as amazing as it was. With the fantastic Miss Alices' help, I went from that bad place and havent been back since. She really brought me back into the world. Even at the Ranches I know it can be difficult to find someone who is comfortable with a disabled client, but Alice sets the standard, in my opinion, of a lady who is perfectly at ease with a disabled customer and she will make you at ease with her. Forget everything that worries you and put yourself in her very capable hands, you will never regret it :)

Also, if you want to push your limits? Oh yes. I'm a pain slut and it borders on damn near impossible to find someone who is willing to trust me to know my own limits. After all, who wants to be the lady who hurts the cripple (even if he WANTS to be hurt)? Miss Alice will take you just as far as you want to go..

Plus, she is fucking adorable

4. Your compassion is showing, my dear. You are an amazing woman.

5. I really enjoyed this post, Alice you a such a special soul[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AliceLittle likes this.
  6. Oh , Steven thank you so much! Hopefully I can see you again soon!;)

StevenL likes this.
  7. Thank you so much, you are so sweet!

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Everyone deserves great sex disability or not

Alice always write the best articles [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Auberon likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great post Alice. You have great compassion and caring for all who meet you. Anyone will be at absolute ease with you. :)

10. GREAT INFO BOOK @AliceLittle [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Awesome info!!! Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Celebrate the "New Year" with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Alice, Thank you for this post. You have always had Heart for people that need a little extra help. Much love and blessings to you Angel!

AliceLittle likes this.
  14. Thank you so much for reading! Maybe one day we can play together!

15. @AliceLittle : Do you accommodate couples sufferings with disabilities and health issues. you post is amazing and sounds like a dream for disabled couples too

16. Hi Amanda! Alice is no longer available. I am happy to help you any way I can. And, yes, couples too!
    Email me if you like please: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2021