About Me Olivia Bentley's Review Thread

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by OliviaBentley, Jan 23, 2020.

1. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

IMG_9495.JPG IMG_9491.JPG

Kiss N Tell Time.. Review me!

IMG_9489.JPG
    IMG_9494.JPG

[email protected]
    Twitter: olivia_bentley1

Instagram: oliviabentley1

My Schedule
    February 18th - March 11th
    March 18th-19th
    April 21st - May 3rd

Need a later date?
    I can work with your schedule and plan months in advance with a deposit.

I look forward to turning your fantasies into reality...

Beechtown Auo Hub-25.jpg

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
  2. I've had some great times with this awesome girl. We've been out together for dinner dates a few times and also caught a show - dinner together in Reno. She always looks great and her affections always put a smile on my face. I really look forward to seeing her each time and I'm never disappointed.

OliviaBentley likes this.
  3. blackhawk
    Chat with Me

blackhawk Well-Known Member

All that has been said about Olivia Bentley is spot on ! Beautiful , smart , and sexy . I was so excited to see Olivia at the Love Ranch North as I have great memories of parties and outdates we had together including threesome parties . We did outdates in Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas that included skydiving , zip lining , bicycling , helicopter tour , Circus De Soleil shows and great cuisine . Olivia is the ultimate companion for any occasion .

OliviaBentley and BlairLexington like this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

5. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! I'm excited to see you in March!

[email protected]
    1 (889).jpg

BlairLexington likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

7. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Beechtown Auo Hub-25.jpg

8. Olivia is absolutely incredible. She is one of the sweetest and most affectionate people that I know. I had my first ever brothel experience with her. She took all the nerves away and truly helped make it an incredible experience. I’m going back out to see her this month for some more fun! I highly recommend!!

9. Wonderful reviews !
    You certainly are a sexy woman
    XO
    Blair

10. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I'm glad we're enjoying fresh, new experiences together. This next trip is going to be over the top! Cheers to you love, and cheers to our erotic adventures. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected]
    1 (903).jpg

11. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

I heart you, Jess. All those years of seeing each other and being there for each other, you're my friend for life. I will hit ya up tomorrow, today was a special day, I'll have to tell you why!

[smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

[email protected]
    1 (905).jpg

blackhawk likes this.
  12. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Blair. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected]
    1 (784).jpg

13. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

14. Olivia is awesome! She's a very classy lady and courtesan. We've been seeing each other for over 6 years, and she never disappoints. We've been on several dates together, along with many intimate adventures. She's wonderful!

OliviaBentley and Power&glory83 like this.
  15. Never met you, but can tell you are very beautiful inside and out! Can't wait to meet you when you get here. Book your party today with @OliviaBentley [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

Awe, thank you, Michael. I appreciate all of the awesome things you do for me. You're a great friend and lover, cheers!

[email protected]

Olivia-Bently-2-17-2020-4s.JPG
    Olivia-Bently-2-17-2020-21s.JPG

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    blackhawk likes this.
  17. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Great reviews hoping I am lucky enough to have my own someday

18. All, having caught up with Olivia on several occasions now all I can add to the above reviews is that you will not be disappointed. She is all that and more. She will make your time special and take your breath away. She is sexy, fit, flexible and that combination will just make you want to come back for more.

19. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

Awe, me too! Thank you, I've been so lucky to get to spend time with high quality people. Looking forward to meeting you someday. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected]
    Twitter - olivia_bentley1
    Instagram - oliviabentley1

IMG_9393.JPG
    1 (974).jpg

20. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Stacey, It was nice to meet you!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and reading your awesome reviews too! Have a wonderful break, see you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[email protected]

IMG_9393.JPG
    IMG_9021.JPG

21. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

After reading your reviews, enjoying your photos, and chatting with you, I really hope we get the chance to party one day. [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I wish I could have brought all of my reviews from the other houses that I have worked at over the years. I have had a lot of nice reviews and I'm grateful to the guys who have taken the time to recommend me. I enjoy communicating with you also, you'll have to let me know when you're planning on visiting us again so I'm here. I have my April dates out now too on my schedule/picture thread. Maybe we can coordinate something. Have a fun, sexy day!

[email protected]

IMG_9494.JPG

kaynine26 likes this.