1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Well I thought of the best Outdate Adventure we must ride the Flowrider this March when it reopens at Planet Hollywood ..this is going to be so much fun ...!!! FB9CBE1A-EF65-1D82-688DD070CFCF035C.jpg downloadfile-1.jpg 20190720_193055~3.jpg 20190720_193055~3.jpg take me out we are going

kmerrill, Sharky, ChloeCakes and 5 others like this.
  2. AstridLulpeck likes this.
  3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Holly and Roadrunner I hope everyone's going to have a great weekend love Astrid 20191109_074603.jpg

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Holiday is a really sweet wonderful woman she is so adorable and kind everyone will like her 20191122_203415~2.jpg

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

AstridLulpeck, Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to do this I'm going to rip it up 20190309_133556_Burst01~2.jpg 20191026_190349~3.jpg

8. AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Chloe cakes you're so cute and so nice hearing from you thanks for the shout love Astrid 20191127_140522~11.jpg 20191122_203415~3.jpg

11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Iggy Sharkey I definitely want to rip up this Flowrider this march love Astrid

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

The Flowrider Planet Hollywood after March when it opens again is my dream out date I think it would be completely awesome to add a hockey game with that I will be yours forever Snapchat-2023157697~2.jpg

13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks JJ and Leo you hotties appreciate all the support Snapchat-1787727230.jpg

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the current likes as of 2day colin n sharkey...bout 2 take my cation 20191218_163930_Burst01.jpg

15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you soo much 4 the likes j.j..!! What are you up 2 this week..?? Love astrid

16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

So cool to get to here from Chloe cakes to have a happy New Year Chloe cakes 20191218_163042.jpg

17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks j.j. and the best 2020 to you

Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Two more months and I really want to go on this out date..!!! it'll be so much fun to watch me try to master the Flowrider.. I can't wait to fall and do summer salts on my butt ..best 2020 to you all .. YpEphm4G~2.jpeg love Astrid

19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Established love ranch customers may pre pay ahead for over night date without having to register at the ranch and I can fly to you for 24 or 48 hour date..love astrid 20200123_112405.jpg

20. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you leo for the likes and support.how is your weekend going...??

21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

March is coming up and the flowrider will be open..established ranch customers may fly me out and register via phone and credit card..!! Let's get wet and wild in Vegas together.. Astrid-1-18-2020-2s.jpg Astrid-1-18-2020-6s.jpg

kmerrill, Sharky, CaptainJJ and 2 others like this.
  22. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the likes Marlin..Im happy for you..!! Always astrid 20200126_091127.jpg 20200126_091127.jpg 20200130_084936.jpg 20200130_085046.jpg

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  23. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you holly day and kumisha..have a great week everyone..!! Im having fun already ..love astrid 20200126_091235.jpg

kmerrill, Leo Goodale and Sharky like this.
  24. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you sharky for the likes and support..!! I will always cherish our friendship..love, astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  25. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Two more months and the Flow Rider will be open.. if you're a Ranch regular you can book with me and I can just fly over to register buy the phone and with a credit card ...love $ Astrid

Leo Goodale likes this.
  26. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Let's have some pool time fun.. I am swimsuit ready now that I've been on my vacation in the gym and I've had a recent makeover ...looking forward to an outdate Venture with you.. Astrid-1-18-2020-100s.jpg love Astrid

kmerrill, Leo Goodale and CaptainJJ like this.
  27. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you JJ your support means so much to me thanks for always being there for me and for being a true friend I love you love Astrid

Leo Goodale and CaptainJJ like this.
  28. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the likes j.j. I will be back everyone on the 20th with a new makeover..love astrid

29. I love you too Astrid. Can't stop thinking about you. Hehe. Excited to see your makeover.

Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  30. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to come back to my new room it's supposed to be pretty nice... I asked for a little small one but they said no we got a better one for you ...looking forward to it and taking new pictures for you and everyone love Astrid

31. That looks like a fun outdate! Super adventurous and fun! Book your party today with @AstridLulpeck [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and AstridLulpeck like this.
  32. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I'll be back February 20th everyone ...we're all getting ready to party with you at The Love Ranch ...we can't wait to meet you all ...come by and see Stacey Daniels too..!! love Astrid

33. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome Stacy Daniels..!! Your dresses are soo cute and you are gorgeous..!! Love astrid❤❤

34. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Spring is almost here... time for our out date to Vegas at the FlowRider ..established Ranch customers can fly me straight over ..book Buy credit card ..don't need to register at the ranch... all by phone