The Ultimate Love Language Quiz

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Understanding your love language (and your partner’s, if applicable) can make a huge difference in your relationship. Though many people instinctively show love in the way they feel it, it’s more important to show love to the people who are important to you in a way that makes them feel loved. Basically, your efforts will count double if they are thoughtful and target someone’s love language, because they will feel cared for in the way that’s most accessible to them. Take our quiz (and, while you’re at it, think really carefully about how your loved ones would answer the same questions if you can), and you can say goodbye to A-for-effort, lackluster birthday gifts, celebrations, and other ways you care for the VIPs in your life.

[​IMG]

1) Choose a birthday celebration that would make you feel seen and celebrated:
    A: Coming home to a clean house and a dinner that smells amazing

B: A full body massage from your sweetheart

C: A thoughtful gift that shows how well your friends know you

D: Going away for the weekend with your friends—and having their undivided attention

E: A sweet and hilarious birthday haiku about how much you mean to them

2) If you’re fighting with someone, what’s the quickest way they could make it up to you?
    A: Taking on a chore or a work project they know you hate, so you get some downtime

B: An apology-filled, extended hug

C: A surprise gift left on your doorstep

D: Going somewhere quiet for coffee, so that you can both talk it through

E: An apology letter that shows they understand how they hurt you, and how they plan to change

3) Pick a date that, if your partner planned, would mean the world to you:
    A: A DIY date. Cross something off of your to-do list together, like painting that closet a fun color, or finally put together those IKEA shelves with the intimidating instructions. Turn on some music and have a blast making your own version of HGTV. Pro-tip: bring a homemade dessert, too.

B: Salsa lessons, where you spend the night up close and personal in a super romantic way.

C: Painting some pottery, with a twist: you each have to paint something specifically for the other person, so you both go home with a personalized, one-of-a-kind gift!

D: Camping. No phones, no computers, just nature and great conversation.

E: Dedicating a song to them at karaoke, which you then sing, off-key or not. This only works if they find one where the lyrics perfectly describe your relationship, or how they feel about you.

[​IMG]

4) What scenario would make you feel closest to your friends?
    A: When they know I’m super busy, so they picked up some groceries for me while they were at the store.

B: Sitting close to them—perhaps during Netflix minus the chill.

C: Going hiking, but they gather wildflowers throughout to make you a pretty bouquet.

D: The nights where you’re having so much fun playing a game or chatting that you can’t believe it’s somehow 3 am.

E: A text where they tell me exactly how much of a badass I am.

5) The quickest way to get on your bad side is:
    A: If someone doesn’t help out, even though they know you need it.

B: Creating needless physical distance.

C: Forgetting to buy you a thoughtful birthday present.

D: Scrolling on their phone while you’re talking.

E: Saying something sarcastic and critical.

6) Something that you would find particularly hot during your intimate time is:
    A: They devote a night entirely to your pleasure. No reciprocating!

B: Extra cuddling, foreplay, and lingering touches—all the way through the experience.

C: A sexy box left on your pillow, perhaps a new cock ring or vibrator for the two of you to play with together.

D: Trying an erotic meditation together, so that you’re both as focused and mindful as possible!

E: Seriously sensual dirty talk.

[​IMG]

Mostly As:
    If you got mostly As, then your love language is acts of service. You’re a busy person, and getting practical help means that the people in your circle are listening and take the time to make your life just a little bit easier.

Mostly Bs:
    If you got mostly Bs, then your love language is physical touch. You’re flooded with so many endorphins when someone gives you a pat on the back, the best kind of hug, and during sex.

Mostly Cs:
    If you got mostly Cs, then your love language is gifts. It’s not the price tag that matters, it’s the thought behind the gift—and that your friends see you and know who you are, and that’s how they picked out that perfect gift.

Mostly Ds:
    If you got mostly Ds, then your love language is quality time. Doing something memorable together means the most to you, so you love board game night, road trips, and long talks about nothing in particular.

Mostly Es:
    If you got mostly Es, then your love language is words of affirmation. You love to hear that you’re loved, whether it’s your partner bragging about you at work, or your best friend telling a story about how amazing you are.

[​IMG]

My Love Language Is Coffee
    If you watch my Youtube channel, then you already knew that. Email me at [email protected], and I can plan a date for us based on your love language!

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

OK @AliceLittle I played your Little Quiz. I got Mostly B's. Thanks for great way to start off the morning. By the way I find your YT Channel to be very educational for me. I liked the one on foreplay ALOT and those tips made my lady crave for MORE! I went from neck to toes and back. It was a fun tease before the main event.

Kylo Ren and the Stormtroopers are waiting for you here at Disneyland. Time to take a quick vacay to check out Star Wars Land.

Have an awesome day!

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

What a great thread you got ms.Alice [smilie=happy.gif]

AliceLittle and Pizza Man like this.
  4. Thank you so much for reading!

5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

No problem Alice. I like to read everything you write out here because it's not that often you post on the boards. And Coffee Chat as well. How are the kitties?

By the way we've never formally met but you have walked right past me in the parking lot. Didn't realize it was you til you got in your car.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Interesting thread!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great quiz Alice. Lets see... I got mostly Ds. Spending time will you is always memorable. Lets see where 2020's adventures will take us together.
    Coffee is a great love language. We're so due for a coffee date. Your YT channel is so informative and fun. Love it!

AliceLittle likes this.
  8. We absolutely are due for a coffee date! Let's make this happen!

auron79 likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

I ended up with Mostly Bs. My complete results were B, B, E, B, D, B.

11. auron79
    Chat with Me

We'll have so much fun! Yes, lets definitely make this happen! :)

12. Deal! Text me, let's set a date! <3

auron79 likes this.
  13. Love this thread! Just took the quiz and got mostly B's, so my love language is physical touch! @AliceLittle [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. <3 Tell me friends, what is your love language?

Matty5 likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Built tough likes this.
  17. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

Alice I’m a big Ole B... this was pretty fun.

The one about Salsa dancing made me laugh out loud cause I totally did that one.
    On a cruse with my girl I booked us a Rum and Salsa experience... when she found out what we were doing that day she said, “You do realize that that’s not the type of salsa you put on chips?”
    When I try hard to be romantic I took crap, but you know she had a blast and we talk about it to this day.
    Nice read thanks for the insight!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man likes this.
  19. I am definitely a dark coffee lover!

Built tough likes this.
  20. auron79
    Chat with Me

This sounds like a fantastic date for a cool day out. I think I know when to set this with you. :)

AliceLittle likes this.
  21. auron79 likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @AliceLittle fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. I got mostly B's & C's so, physical touch and gifts!!! So true

AliceLittle, charlie_k and Baba1234 like this.
  24. Take this quiz and tell me your love language! I can use that information to customize our perfect date together! <3

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Now more than every, we need to understand and use our loved ones love languages! Let's make sure everyone in our life knows that they matter!<3