69 Reasons to wish Friend and Board member Running Squirrel a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joe carbols, May 2, 2020.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Let’s all wish the one the Only @RunningSquirrel a Happy Birthday!!!

reason#69 Running Squirrel is a Respected board member and a great friend to me and many others!!

nah I don’t have 69 Reasons I’m sure I’d get yelled at for taking up all that space.

maybe 69 is how old the great @RunningSquirrel really is?? Nah won’t go there these lips are sealed!!

maybe 69 is how many ATF ‘s that he has at the four ranches. YOU GO STUD!!!! You’re my HERO!!! Nah that is only a dream

maybe 69 is how many beautiful ladies that are following him. Nope there are many many more than that!!

maybe 69 is how many trips he makes in a year to see his ATF’s Well maybe I misquoted that should be spending 69 days each year at the ranches.

maybe 69 is the slowest speed he drives going to the ranches!!

nah. None of these are the reason why there are 69 reasons to wish Running Squirrel a Happy Birthday!!

The real reason to wish Running Squirrel a Happy Birthday! Is 69 is his favorite sexual position! That’s it!!!

now let’s get 69 likes from ladies and board members!! This needs to be done in the next 69 hours or maybe 69 days since the ranches are closed. Come on guys and gals show your Love for the Great @RunningSquirrel

I wish you a wonderful birthday. I will toast to your birthday tonight in the hot tub with a shot of rye and a Diet Coke!!!

2. Awwww! Thanks for the extra effort, @joe carbols ! I'll truly appreciate it. This is awesome! Hope you are well and safe!

3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post my dear friend @RunningSquirrel

We got 1 like only 68 more to go. Come on guys and gals spread the word and let’s get these likes taken care of.

Show the Love for Running Squirrel!!!

AlexaWu and RunningSquirrel like this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

It is my pleasure @RunningSquirrel. Enjoy your special day.

5. OH MY G You are SO FUNNY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUNNING SQUIRREL!!

RunningSquirrel and joe carbols like this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you Attractive and Amazing @Air Force Amy so much for the kind comments for our dear friend @RunningSquirrel birthday.

I hope you have a great weekend

7. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Running Squirrel!

8. Happy Birthday Running Squirrel. May you have a beautiful day.

9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Happy birthday brother RS! Celebrate your day your way! Wishing you a healthy and happy year ahead. BH

10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Terrific post, Joe! Maybe we could get RS, a cake, and 69 ladies' fingers to do fun things with him and the frosting?? ;):p

11. Thanks, @Air Force Amy , @aztecwarrior2881 , @Lunch Buffett , brother @Broadhildt , @John N Ga & @DaphneGaspard for her earlier wishes ! Despite the obvious restrictions upon us, this is truly appreciated!

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  12. Happy Birthday my dear longtime friend (with benefits!) You make these boards and the Livestream chat fun places to hang out, and you are my favorite action journalist! :)

13. Awww, thank you, Miz Rox! Thank you for staying fresh n' lively on social media while in-place!

14. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday , Running Squirrel......

AlexaWu and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. Thank you, @wrb55rosco ! .....

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  16. Happy Birthday @RunningSquirrel to the ladies favorite chat member and the Master of the RS's WCW's Lady for the week

RunningSquirrel and AlexaWu like this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Happy Birthday Running Squirrel and I hope you’ve been able to enjoy your special day. I’m also wishing you happy and healthy times in the days ahead. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  18. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Happy birthday @RunningSquirrel ! Hope you had a lovely day with delicious foods and dessert [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I think you're giving me way more credit than I deserve, @Marlin Groce Jr but thank you for the birthday wishes!

Thank you, sir, really appreciate it.

Miz @AlexaWu ...that's exactly how the day went :) ... thank you!

aztecwarrior2881 and AlexaWu like this.
  20. "RunningSquirrel, post: I think you're giving me way more credit than I deserve, @Marlin Groce Jr but thank you for the birthday wishes!

Thank you, sir, really appreciate it.

Miz @AlexaWu...that's exactly how the day went :) ... thank you!

Your Deserve it tho @RunningSquirrel its been a pleasure getting to know you thru live chat sessions thru alot of Live streams

21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

22. LOL... 19 is fine--all much appreciated, @joe carbols ...

23. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Running Squirrel! I hope you had a great one!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  24. Thank you, @JerryVestal ! Hope you remain well.

25. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Happy belated Birthday, Brother RS! Now don't be going around gathering too many of those nuts, 69 of them I hear, and save some for your Board Brothers :p:D

joe carbols and RunningSquirrel like this.
  26. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there board members we are still short on the 69 likes that @RunningSquirrel needs to celebrate his birthday. So far we have 24. We need 45 more likes and we have 63 more days. I know we can meet this challenge!!!!!

27. LOL...thanks for trying, @joe carbols ... Just looking forward to the day when we can go ranchin' in confidence again

Thank you, O great, almighty @FumbleNutts !

FumbleNutts likes this.
  28. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

Happy (belated) Birthday old friend!

29. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Happy Belated Birthday Running Squirrel......Don't go nuts

30. Belated thanks to two legends ... the great CB and the illustrious CW