About Me MY SCHEDULE

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ScarletRose, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Here's my schedule:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

July 23 - Aug 10

Shift:

10 AM - 10 PM
    Friday & Saturday: 10 AM - 12 Midnight

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

@ScarletRose is alot of fun!!! Have @ScarletRose fulfill your fantasies today before August 10. Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thank ya very much Cumisha you are so sweet.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @ScarletRose!!! You are adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. So are you ma’am. I appreciate your kindness.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!! Guys...@ScarletRose tour is almost over (by August 10) so hurry and book her with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 and have her fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you. Yes stop by and see me here at sagebrush ranch or call and set up an appointment.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @ScarletRose!!! I would love to do a "2 Girl Party or 2 Girl Out Date" with you too before you leave!!! Who wants to book us? Schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let us fulfill your fantasies and make them cum true!!! To schedule your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MarieBossette likes this.
  12. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!!! Have @ScarletRose fulfill your fantasies today before she leaves!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hurry and have @ScarletRose fulfill your party before she leaves!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me