PIC THREAD A Week of Changes! I want to hear yours!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AbigailRhoads, Aug 1, 2021.

1. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! I've missed you all here! I hope everyone is doing well. Its been an eventful week hereso far . Has it been for you as well? This week I finally got approved for a new apartment in my current home city of Los Angeles. It was the first time I've ever applied to any apartment complex by myself . It was definatly fun hunting; however a little nerve wracking not knowing if someone else out there also has a chance at getting your dream hub... or in my case...your desired 1 Bedroom studio! Luckily I was approved and now, let the moving plans begin. I move in at the end of my tour, August 31 and am thinking of cool paintings and decorations to put in it. Although space is limited my imagination is not. I've been eyeing some glow in the dark furniture for the patio area online already along with some framed rock and roll legends of the past posters. The final part of the week my little corolla of 11 years broke down. Luckily, I was right in front of a Car Max at the time of the breakdown and later rescued by a lyft driver. Close call. While there, I took a look at some new rides and eventually later this week traded my little corolla in. Grateful to have something now that will last a while . defiantly another wind of change to the end of the week. How was your week? And what changes are you going through right now? Let me know! im responding <3 xoxo - Abby Road

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations to you and hope all keeps going well! My money says it will ;)

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I love all the pictures you posted hun :p

Robert S likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Welcome back, Abigail!

One change I'm really enjoying right now is seeing you back at the Bunny ranch. ;)

5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Wow you went a bunch of shades lighter from your black hair color. Almost didn't recognize you. I'm just to the South of you down here by Disney. Surprised you haven't mentioned traffic or parking woes yet. Most people move to LA to get into acting, modeling, or to be a waitress. Kidding!

I just applied for an airport courier job which will pay me MORE than my current job and then I can come see you at the Ranch. I remember you from Livestream and loved your bubbly persona and laugh.

6. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

aw thank you <3!! :) yea all i have to do is find a couch now and some cool funky outside furniture!

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Welcome back Abigail and best wishes for continued success. I’m wishing all the best for you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

8. You're welcome! I bet the sights from your apartment will be grand to see, especially sitting on outside furniture having a good drink.

9. alk47
    Chat with Me

alk47 Active Member

Congrats on the new apt and whip! I as well will be in LA in sept and will be there for a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KikiLover likes this.
  10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I just recently moved myself! Never know what you have until you start packing!!:eek:

11. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

aw thank you you are too sweet!! <3 hope your night is going well

12. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

aw gracias!! and nice yes i do love cali weather in fall season (only because its still beach weather hah)

13. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

right?! i definatly feel so much goes through your head when moving too like "How will i put this furnitue together myself?! haha thats always my biggest issue

BigAlbowski likes this.
  14. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

15. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

love thee boots and the red hair pic. :) they make glow in the dark furnitre? huh i just used glow paint for anything ive done.

16. MISS YOU LIL’ Lady!
    Happy to hear you’re back at bunny!
    Love the pics you posted! so beautiful

ROADRUNNER J likes this.