Question from noob: can girl be booked and then met at hotel, not at ranch?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by jimmyhobby1000, Nov 3, 2021.

1. I'm starting to plan my first trip to Moonlight Bunny Ranch. But I'm wondering if it would be possible to schedule, book, and pay for a session, but then have them meet me at a local hotel. I'd prefer this vs. going to the ranch, for various reasons.

Not sure if that is allowed or possible though.

Thanks-

TeganTreasures likes this.
  2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

All transactions must be handled at the Ranch. You can book an outdate or overnight where the lady can leave with you and go to your hotel but the actual transaction has to be at the ranch.

TeganTreasures and wrb55rosco like this.
  3. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

If your reason for not wanting to go to the ranch is that you want to be seen there, the ranches do have ways of ensuring your anonymity.

4. Gotcha - thanks both for the info - appreciate it. My 2 main reasons for not wanting to go to the ranch are (1) the lineup thing strikes me as awkward AF, and (2) Carson City still has a TON of COVID. So hanging around inside a bar is definitely not something I'm doing right now. (I'm vaccinated but interact with many non-vaccinated people, as well as high-risk comorbidity people ... so I'm being extra cautious for them.)

5. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

So there's a good solution for this. As kevinz pointed out, you're going to need to come in to the ranch (due to state law). But your interactions with multiple people can be minimized:

1. Go to 'Today's Lineup' off the main page to see which ladies you're interested in. (You'd have to do this anyway if you wanted to do the entire process from your hotel room.)
    2. Contact the lady/ladies at least a day ahead of time and schedule an appointment. Some ladies request a deposit, but this deposit can be applied to any lady at the ranch if you and your first interest don't click.
    2a. Make it clear to your lady your intentions to re-group back at your hotel room. Due to this extra layer, I'd suggest contacting her several days ahead of time so you can each get to know each other.
    3. Just come for the appointment. The only thing I don't know are the logistics for a lady to leave the ranch. But since you've discussed this previously (2a above) it shouldn't be a problem.

6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Just to piggy back off of this reply, if you already have scheduled an appointment and placed your deposit with a particular lady, you do not have to do a line up. Just politely inform whomever greets you at the door that you have an appointment scheduled with whomever the lucky lady is, and they (the door person) will go ahead and let her know that you are there.

7. @Jim DiGriz and @gLip5 --> thanks for the tips ... that sounds like it might work. Thanks!

8. All great suggestions and mostly what I was going to suggest especially regarding looking at the schedule, seeing who's gonna be there on the date you're planning on going and making an initial "Most Wanted" list after checking out their profiles and pics. I watched a few lineups when I visited and glad I did it this way too, because I agree w/ you on the awkwardness of a lineup. Start at the top of your "Most Wanted" list and message them; they may be available on that date; they may not be.....until you're able to find the right gal for the right date. I mean, it's an investment; get what you want and not the best of what's available. (I mean that as NO insult to any of the ladies that work there, but that's why we have apples AND oranges. Not everybody digs the same thing; however, most importantly - order what you want and not just what you can get.)

Place the deposit to secure the time instead of just rolling the dice and hoping. If things don't click for whatever reason, there'll be no hard feelings and the deposit will be transferrable to another situation as someone above stated. For me personally, I can state that a situation where I fell through the cracks with one gal one month before the trip was planned ended up perfectly as I ended up setting up appointments with the gal that was the perfect fit for me and for what I was looking instead.

The bar itself is fine. They do the silly required things that the Nevadafornia government makes them do, but you might still catch something from the clerk at 7-11 giving you change when you buy a breakfast burrito. You have to accept the risk/reward of everything you chose to do or not do; however, the vax doesn't prevent the spread of the virus. You've got more of a chance of picking something up at the 7-11 than you do at the Ranch in my humble opinion, but you still have to be the one weighing the risks/rewards of the choices you make.

Here's a follow up question though: Are you planning on asking your date when that day comes to wear a mask during your time together?
    If the answer is Yes or Maybe, you're not mentally ready to go yet.

My NON-medical advice: Turn off the TV news and go live life.

I've travelled about 25k miles since this silly "15 Days to Flatten the Curve" bs started. Closing in on 60, not as good of shape as I used to be (translated: overweight,) smoker, unvaxed and mostly unmasked the whole time (unless I'm flying or in Cali or Nevadafornia) and I'm still upright and kicking and marking stuff of my bucket list. Just turn off the news, brother. Turn off the news.

Go live life, brother. If that includes a trip to the Ranch, then rock on; however, go live life.

wrb55rosco and Jim DiGriz like this.
  9. Hi sweetie. Thank you for sharing your questions and concerns. I hope you found some solid answers above that help you in making your choice to come see us. I personally would love to see you honey. You can email me and I can give you some more info that we really don't advertise to the public that might ease your concerns too. I also have a private entrance at the ranch and we have operated very, very, very successfully since our reopen on May 1st. Just incredible actually. So yeah, email me babe [email protected]

tahoebigbear likes this.
  10. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I really like the complimentary car service. They'll send a driver to pick you up at your hotel and take you to the ranch. After the visit is done, they'll get you back to your hotel.

I usually show up on Wednesday, when there aren't many people around. There was only one other customer when I visited a couple of weeks ago.

wrb55rosco likes this.
  11. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

What time did you get there? Mid afternoon?

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  12. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I had an appointment at 2:00pm. I was a few minutes late.

wrb55rosco likes this.
  13. Wednesday is good, Thursdays are better if you want to see more ladies available.

Wednesday is the in house Doctor Day and the ladies are generally cleared to work the following day. if you are wanting too see an absolutely brand new gal she will also get licensed on Thursday and generally be cleared to work by 5p Thursdays.

I am almost always available for tours, conversation and/or parties anytime with a little notice as I live only 10 min from the Bunnyranch.

Just always email me to be sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2021
    tahoebigbear likes this.
  14. i agree on the whole lineup thing lol, the times i've gone i asked the person that buzzes the gate that id prefer to not have a line up and that i'm here to see (whoever i'm going to see)... this way i also don't waste everyone else's time in the house when i know theres a specific lady i'm coming to see.

15. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I'm just here to echo what others have been saying! Look at the website and the boards and contact several ladies! Some ladies such as myself will easily adjust our travel to make sure we're there for you! Don't be afraid to be honest with us, the more information we have the better able we are to make sure your investment in yourself is the best it can be!

tahoebigbear likes this.