❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

RighteousDan8 Well-Known Member

11. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

Awe Thank you!!! You are such a sweety!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

13. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

14. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

15. RighteousDan8
    Chat with Me

I thought it would make your and others' day a little better!

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  25. MollyBlingwall
    Chat with Me

MollyBlingwall I am here for you. :)

I just extended my tour, so you are stuck with me for 1 more week!!!
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman and JamieJupiter like this.
  26. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.
  28. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Shout out to you, KelF for creating this thread. Everyone likes to be appreciated

JamieJupiter likes this.
  29. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al <3

shout out to @stacytyler for being super sweet and gorgeous!

stacytyler and BigAlbowski like this.
  30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

31. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

32. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Shout out to BigAlbowski. Nice to make the ladies feel special

JamieJupiter likes this.
  33. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Awe, thank you Jamie! Shout out back at cha!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  34. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] <3<3<3

stacytyler likes this.
  35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.