❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @BigAlbowski for the "Shout Out" and a "Shout Out" to you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BigAlbowski and JamieJupiter like this.
  2. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Shout out to @JadeMonroe , we have so much in common <3

JadeMonroe likes this.
  3. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Awww thank you gorgeous and yes we really do. I love you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:p:p

JamieJupiter likes this.
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Shout out to the beautiful @JamieJupiter a wonderful and very much needed addition to the Love Ranxh[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jamie Jupiter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jade Monroe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Allen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Bale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cami Parker!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Allen!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lilith Noir!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Lily Blu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jamie Jupiter!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Molly Blingwall!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abigail Rhoads!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

BigAlbowski, I agree with you about Cumishaamado. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting her soon. She seems like a real sweetheart

BigAlbowski likes this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AudreyAllen for mentioning me in your post and I hope to meet you soon too!!! Maybe, we can book a "2 Girl Crosshouse Party" in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieJupiter likes this.
  32. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Thank you <3 I hope you have the best day ever

origlegman likes this.
  33. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

Shout out to @DiamondEuphoria ! Did you know she's also a musician? I love her flow

34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

JamieJupiter likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter likes this.