Your guilty pleasure?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AudreyAllen, Mar 24, 2024.

1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Mine is K-Pop. I'm as obsessed with Black Pink as a 12 year old girl. Please don't judge me

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  3. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cumishaamado, chocolate dipped strawberries plus you make quite the dessert from the looks of it

4. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

My favorite g guilty pleasure? Old school pro 'rasslin'. Still enjoy it after all these years.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AudreyAllen for sharing your thoughts and here's another guilty pleasure:

My favorite "Birthday Cake":

[smilie=hot over you.gif]STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE CAKE[smilie=hot over you.gif]

IMG_8958.jpeg

My Birthday is April 5

LilyBlu likes this.
  6. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

I try not to feel guilty about anything, but I do hope I have the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Audrey Allen someday. There's no way I would feel guilty about that. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Mar 26, 2024
  7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Good foooooood lol I live for good food and spa treatments

origlegman and LilyBlu like this.
  8. LilyBlu
    Chat with Me

LilyBlu Luxury Blonde Bunny

I agree with @CamiParker those are relateable guility pleasures... Spa days are on the top of my list.

CamiParker and origlegman like this.
  9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL, my uncle had taken me to a pro 'rasslin' match with the "Superfly" Real good memories so thus, I still enjoy it

10. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Chumisha oh wow, that birthday cake looks so incredible! I hope someone gets it for you on your next birthday

11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

allen65, I'd be honored to meet you. Anytime. We already have things in common with "allen"

allen65 likes this.
  12. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cami true, if the food is good then you don't need to eat a lot of it. Gordon Ramsey has a restaurant in Lake Tahoe that I fantasize about going to

13. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Lily yes, we all should set aside a spa day to be good to ourselves. Have you tried the hot springs here? I have yet to

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LilyBlu for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. MelodyRose
    Chat with Me

MelodyRose sex fairy, sweetheart, succubus <3

Mine is embarrassing but I’m sure you all know…. Uncrustables! Something so yummy n nostalgic!

17. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Melody, uncrustables huh? It's great getting to know little details about people

18. My guilty pleasure is cheesecake. I love making them, but I eat them faster than I can make them.

19. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Lilith I don't know where you put all that yumminess with your incredible body. I can't make cheesecake.

20. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Anything that sparkles, I'm like a fish like that

21. i am addicted to combos (the little stuffed snacks) i always buy them even though I know they are kinda werid hahaha!

22. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

pigtacoman combos are too yummy, I can't resist them. Weird or brilliant lol