Thank you Kristina for the sandwich!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CamiParker, Apr 16, 2024.

1. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Thank you so much @KristinaMarie for the amazing grilled cheese sandwiches tonight!! I could absolutely taste the magic ingredient of LOVE!!! I think you definitely need to offer a party that includes a post party sandwich!!! Yumyumyummmmmmm

IMG_3852.jpeg

tahoebigbear and SailorB like this.
  2. Start with dessert end with dinner!!!

KikiLover likes this.
  3. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Always desert first!!! yummyyyyyyy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

KristinaMarie and SailorB like this.
  4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

You’re just the best. I love youuuu

IMG_3901.jpeg

SailorB likes this.
  5. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Kristina is a very sweet lady, good to know she can keep things hot in the kitchen as well

KristinaMarie and CamiParker like this.
  6. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

“As well” is definitely the operative in that sentence [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

KristinaMarie likes this.
  7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

She’s always cookin up something for us! Such warm loving and nurturing energy, no wonder every gentleman that sees you has such a contented smile on his face after your time together

IMG_3998.jpeg

gLip5, SailorB and KikiLover like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Sounds yummy and offering a "Post Party Sandwich" is an awesome idea!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  9. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I always need a post party snack as well!!! We certainly know the best way to burn off energy around here!!!

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @CamiParker for sharing your thoughts and I agree!!! That is the "Best & Enjoyable Way" to burn off energy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

A party snack, now that's an idea. Some fruit, cheese and crackers. Perfect

SailorB likes this.
  12. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

I love parties that include an unwinding period with a shared snack or meal! I definitely take food requests, but sometimes I think ordering it in or going out to eat is even more fun than preparing it, so the gentleman can have my complete undivided attention !

SailorB likes this.
  13. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches, especially with tomato soup, but what makes a grilled cheese the best of all time is when it's especially for you by someone else xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CamiParker likes this.
  14. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

I'll have to wear my red and white (don't worry, it's sexy) cooking apron next time I'm in the kitchen

15. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!! made with love is what makes it delicious!