Comments on Profile Post by JadeCapri

1. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Hi @JadeCapri thanks for the warm welcome. I have been interested in see you at LRN several times this past year but you are never in the line up. Are you "Appointment Only" now that you are so popular?? Sorry I missed you, hopefully we can meet next time I am in town.
    Sep 7, 2017
    JadeCapri likes this.
  2. JadeCapri
    JadeCapri
    Hi :) I just read that you helped in Houston. What a nice gesture. I will love to meet you! please, wend me an email whenever you are planning to visit www.jadecapri.com
    Sep 11, 2017
  3. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Jade I am new to this type of conversation. I am old school or as I tell people I am a 20th century guy trapped in a 21st century IT world.
    Sep 11, 2017
  4. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Regardless please give me some time to figure out how this stuff works. If you can, please read my reviews or posts the past couple of weeks.
    Sep 11, 2017
  5. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Yes I was in Houston to help out, I am a retired volunteer fire fighter, kinda in my blood. I know I will be back in Tahoe on January 10th for my annual ski trip, but you just never know. ,
    Sep 11, 2017
  6. joe carbols
    joe carbols
    Getting back to earlier posts, are you now appointment only or do you actually work the houses on specific days. Just curious, there is no right or wrong answer. Sincerely
    Sep 11, 2017
  7. JadeCapri
    JadeCapri
    Don't worry, I am too everyday learning this board.I would much prefer to make our own reviews in the future ;)
    I command you for going there. It's honorable.
    I am here most of the days, I have my schedule, but I don't add my appointments in. Maybe that is why you haven't seen me. It's always best to check when I am available or send an email [email protected]
    our phone is 775-246-5997
    Sep 11, 2017