Comments on Profile Post by AlexaConcay

1. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Just not long followed you on Twitter. And I also turned on notifications just to see what you've posted.
    Jan 5, 2018
  2. AlexaConcay
    AlexaConcay
    Lol I just made the Twitter I can't get how to work it right lol I try
    Jan 5, 2018
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. AlexaConcay
    AlexaConcay
    I swear out of 3 months every year for about the last 3 or 4 years I've been with nothing but people from the u.k and Australian partying
    Jan 5, 2018
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    You'll get the hang of twitter. Just need a bit of practice. Wow you've been partying with people from the UK and Australia. Australia is the other side of earth unless you flying towards New Zealand way then it's not that far but from where I am they're 12 hours in front of me. I wasn't expecting people from the UK to party with you but then again even I would if I got the chance.
    Jan 5, 2018
    AlexaConcay likes this.
  5. AlexaConcay
    AlexaConcay
    I just figure our how to work media on this one though, and one of the pictures you actually like have to click it to see it. On Twitter it's easier to put down the media pictures. Lol you didn't look at my media pictures yet !!!
    Jan 5, 2018
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    I'll look at your media pics right now if you want me too since I forgot to look at them after I followed you lol.
    Jan 5, 2018
    AlexaConcay likes this.
  7. AlexaConcay
    AlexaConcay
    Lol thanks.. But you didn t like them
    Jan 5, 2018
  8. AlexaConcay
    AlexaConcay
    Lmao somethings wrong with me
    Jan 5, 2018
  9. Leo Goodale
    Leo Goodale
    Well I've liked your media pics on twitter so you don't have to worry about that.
    Jan 6, 2018