Comments on Profile Post by Lacy Valentine

1. Jessie Summers
    Jessie Summers
    Music helps me. Really weird week for me emotionally as it has really hit me how much I'm gonna miss my grandpa (who passed in April), I was much much sadder than even the funeral. Like the, OMG, he's gone, I can't go visit him anymore realization :( So I listened to 70s / 80s sof and classic rock and put my mind in a different place, hope things get better for you sweetheart!
    Jun 29, 2018
  2. galoverboy
    galoverboy
    Read book from library at home alone if i want to escape. Or go down to art district to catch a play, band, or adult entertainment if i think being around people will help.
    Jun 29, 2018
  3. auron79
    auron79
    I immerse myself in a game with a strong story and huge world to explore. Another way is I to listen to some music that takes away any tension. That can be anything from Rock to Soundtracks. Movies or Videogame. Positive vibes to you.
    Jun 29, 2018
  4. Ragazo Solo
    Ragazo Solo
    I try to get my mind back to the basic truths. That we are not isolated, not alone, but we are but a part of all of creation, one and the same. To know that nothing is static. There will be times of ecstasy and times of sorrow. All will have their moments and those moments will pass
    Jun 29, 2018
  5. Ragazo Solo
    Ragazo Solo
    p.s. You are beautiful
    Jun 29, 2018
  6. Cohenprime86
    Cohenprime86
    I like to play a couple video games or watch a movie I hope everything is okay
    Jun 29, 2018