Comments on Profile Post by Old Nick

1. Pizza Man
    Pizza Man
    I used to work for PM....the customer MUST be present for all Apple Store deliveries and sign for it
    Jun 27, 2021
  2. Old Nick
    Old Nick
    Very true. I went to the address and after ringing the doorbell twice, I called the customer. Turns out I was given the wrong address. Not even in the right state!
    Jun 27, 2021
    Pizza Man likes this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Pizza Man
    Damn that was a STUPID order all the way around. OK so did Support help you in any way like getting 1/2 or full pay? I'm guessing you had to drive all the way back to the store to return the gear. I've only done one Apple delivery and then after that I said "NO MORE!"...
    Jun 28, 2021
  4. Pizza Man
    Pizza Man
    .same for Edible Arrangements...customer MUST be present and must sign. I texted one dude that I was on my way and when I got there he wasn't even HOME! So against my better judgement I waited 20 agonizing long min for this fool!
    Jun 28, 2021
  5. Pizza Man
    Pizza Man
    Currently I work for Grubhub sprinkled with a little Doordash. I made about $300-400/wk with delivery alone here in the LA market.
    Jun 28, 2021
  6. Old Nick
    Old Nick
    I called support on the way back to the Apple Store, then I went to the AS and explained to a manager what happened. He was very helpful, and was able to return the product and refund the customer. I called my customer and let him know he was being refunded. I then canceled the delivery and got my full credit for it.
    Jun 28, 2021
    Pizza Man likes this.