╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Anna,

Scorching hot content aside, this is really well-written stuff! You should try to get some of it published!

Alexandra

2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Don't reading these make you just want to do ANYTHING to spend time with this girl?? I second the opinion that you should try getting some published, a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!

3. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

All I can say is WOW! Excuse me while I clean the keyboard. :oops:

4. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Oh my, Anna! You sure know how to make a girl blush. You are a very talented lady, in more ways than one :)

XOXO

Hailey Rain

5. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

When I am able to travel out to your neck of the woods, I would want to recreate one of my first sexual encounters. I was a paper boy in high school and a lesbian couple was one of my customers. Their Christmas tip for me was an extensive lesson in pleasing a woman orally. They taught how to use my tongue to bring them to intense orgasms time after time for over two hours without ever inserting my cock inside them. I owe them a great deal, since with the exception of my ex-wife and one girl in Los Angeles who claimed I'm a poor kisser (she hated French), I have never failed to please any woman I've been with and have been able to coax them into doing things they had never done before (Greek, BDSM, etc). I would love to go into further detail but it was 35 years ago and it was a very exciting time so I didn't exactly take notes. They really taught me not only how to use my tongue but also proper sucking and licking techniques for all kinds of areas of a woman's body. They also gave me a millimeter by millimeter description of the pussy and what kind of touch and pressure was the most desirable and how to determine that in a woman without even thinking. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and one that has immeasurably helped me in my sexual relationships. Somehow, I think that Anna would be the perfect girl to recreate that scene, with the added attraction of a full GFE experience. Perhaps she could ask a friend to join us for total authenticity. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Very well written Anna !
    "Bravo !"
    I see that I have missed some good times during My absence. :)
    Please tell us more darlin'... :)

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

What a great date! Lucky guy and Lucky you! keep up the writing! Very Erotic.....

8. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

What a great date! Lucky guy and Lucky you! keep up the writing! Very Erotic.....

9. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I had to come back and read them again... Double "Yowzer!" :) :D
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

So I read them for a second time, they are still amazing! thanks again for sharing!

11. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

As hot as these are, they are like a candle to blast furnace if you compare them to the real thing.

[​IMG]

The incredible Anna Suvari, hot on paper, hot in pictures, and we just can't describe her in person.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I read one of these almost every weekday morning. Starts my day out right! :wink:

13. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I can always count on this thread to keep me happy when the wife is away and Anna is too far away :mrgreen:

14. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Got a new one in the works. Stay tuned! ;)

15. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Can we make requests?

16. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I am waiting with bated breath!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Whatcha have in mind? ;)

18. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

:roll: Well you remind me of a cute "sorority girl" I knew in college she was beautiful, nice, smart but loved to party, funny, talked to everyone "even me" and I had her in almost all my classes freshman-junior year. She was even my statistics and algebra tutor. I couldn't focus at all. Espically when she asked if she can just tutor me in her room on occasion. [smilie=hot over you.gif] .

Anyway a story of that caliber.

19. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Just when I thought that you couldn't get any hotter, you stimulate my brain just as much as my other body parts. May I ask, what are you taking at school? Do you plan on being a writer?

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Thank you! No, writing is just something I enjoy. My background is in psychology and social services, and what I'm studying is tangentially related to those fields. :)

21. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I take pride in being totally professional at work

no matter what maybe going threw my mind (LOL)

That's why this is So Hot.... I really could Role play something

I would never do :mrgreen:

22. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

You're like the Bunny Danielle Steele.

23. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I just might have to write one that would inspire you to role play something you would do. ;)

24. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I will be at the ranch the 9th and 10th of July....hope we are able to ...chat (LOL)

25. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

By all means, let's ... chat! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

"Campa cavallo!"

27. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

:mrgreen: I can't wait! Hopefully its better than the one I sent you. I hope you liked it. I misspelled some words and I hate that :x Probably a few grammar errors in there to, but enjoy. :wink:

28. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updat

Two-Hand Touch by RMPanthers8778
    ->The weekends are a good way to get some frustrations out from a stressful week of work. Playing football was mine. After 5 hours of release therapy it was getting late. At the end of the day a cookout with a few beers and talking trash after a long day was always the winding down ritual. Today, I wanted to skip the festivities and just get home. On this day you had a plan. The guys knew I didn't have my "A" game on the field because my team lost 3 in a row with all scores being a blowout. Most of the trash talk was for me. The one question I couldn't answer was, "What the hell was wrong with out there man! Interceptions, fumbles, weak tackling!! Are you ok!?". I replied," Sorry guys today was not my day. We all have bad games. Today was my day.". The truth was at home before I left you gave me a "Have a Good Time" blow-job that ruined my focus. You knew it would have an effect on me, this one was a game changer.(Wanna know what happened :wink: ...........You sure :?: :) ....Alright so let go back a bit)
    ->A soon as I went for the door I get a tap on the shoulder. I turn around and you are there smiling and said, "What!……No goodbye kiss for good luck?". It wasn't the words that made me stay longer it’s the get-up that got me hooked. Black boy-shorts that hugged those hips with that smackable ass that I love in the doggy and cowgirl positions. Underneath you even had a push-up black bra. I tried to grab those delicious breasts but then…”SMACK!!!”; you smacked my hands like I was grabbing a cookie in a cookie jar before dinner and do that "NO TOUCHING!" motion with that finger going side to side. To top the outfit off you had my Carolina Panthers jersey that I always wear to every home game. That set the mood of right. So I quickly sent a text message to the guys saying, "I'm gonna be late just warm up with out me." cut off my cell phone and tossed it on the nightstand. (It's gets better so be ready :wink: )
    ->You grabbed my things, threw them on the floor and aggressively grabbed my shorts and led me to the couch in the living room. Pushed me down and pulled my shorts down and noticed I am at full attention. Those lips are now wrapped around my cock going up and down while using your tongue dancing around it like a running back avoiding tackles. Slow then fast, playing with my blood rushed tip and sucking on my pulsating balls. "OHHHH $HIT!!!", I loudly say. I've never seen that much focus out of you like that before. Knowing you had me on the verge of some face painting and filling your mouth I feel some soft hands joining in to give a slow/steady hand-job. Then right back to work be kissing and licking to slow/fast sucking. I couldn't hold out any longer. It took only 5 minutes to finish me when 15 is the normal time. "Ummmmmmm....good to the last drop." you said. A quick clean of yourself then me and sent me on my way, but I couldn't stand, walk, or drive to the park. The plan you devised was now in motion. (Is it hot enough for you? :twisted: Ok back to present time.)
    ->Knowing I am going to hear about my "lack of focus" at the office on monday it was in the back of my mind. All I wanted to do was to get home and finish what my you started so I grabbed a hotdog for the road and raced straight home. “HEY!!!! Where are you going!!” my friends screamed. It just went in one ear and out the other. I do a slide on the hood Dukes of Hazzard style, turn my car on and did a burnout by leaving a trail in the parking lot. Pulling up the into the driveway I noticed all the lights are off except for the bedroom. I open the door, dropped my things, run up stairs to the bedroom and there you are on the bed waiting for me. OH MY GOD this time different look. Now you have your favorite team jersey on the Seattle Seahawks. The one I got when the Seahawks and Panthers played last sunday. Instead of all black boy-shorts and bra combo all white combination. DAMN YOU LOOK SO GOOD! I sit on the edge of the bed in awe. You start getting closer....closer...and closer to me like a tiger getting ready to pounce on this prey.
    ->We're both on the bed sitting close to each other and I fell one of your legs over mine. Staring at me rubbing my chest just searching in my shorts for something to play with. The room gets hotter and starts spinning and you sense that "he" is ready to play. You bite you lower lip and give a seductive "Your gonna get f*cked like never before" look and start things off with extremely slow but satisfying hand-job strokes. So I'm just staring you up and down while you heating things up. My hands join in to enhance my experience of touching your body from the neck down. Those green eyes that match a bit of color from your jersey. Juicy, full, tasty lips that need one on one attention. A neck that wants to be loved to. Perky firm breasts that need some air from that bra. Hips that make a roller-coaster ride child's play. Finally, smooth and toned legs that fit a 5'8" those NFL cheerleaders dont' have NOTHING on you frame. I was a bit curious of what was happening between those legs so I slightly open them a bit to see that you are getting a bit wet with excitement. I gently rub your pussy with the boy-shorts being pulled to side a bit and get a quick taste by licking my two fingers. A moan of pleasure escapes you and my sexual rage just takes over. I give romantic long kiss and suck on the lower lip a bit to get a louder/longer moan. Quickly I jump off the bed, stand on the end and stare at you with a disappointed look. "What’s wrong sweetie?", you said. I answer with some wit and sarcasm, "I'm sorry baby, but the Seahawks jersey is not doing it for me. Looks like I mite have to take it off of you.". You get on you knees with those hands on your hips with eye contact that looks like I'm in deep $HIT. You stare at me for a minute with my shorts at my ankles. Crawl on the bed towards me and get off the bed to stand right in front of me and take a firm hold on my cock with a left hand grip. Pull on my shirt with your right hand so that I'm close to kiss you. Acting like you are going to kiss me I feel lips near my ear and a whisper, "Well you better come to bed and try to take it off of me then." Get back on the bed, lick your lips with some attitude behind it and smack your ass enough for it to jiggle a bit. It's time to play some Two-hand Touch.

[​IMG]

29. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

I love the thought and creativity you put into this, RM! It's going to be so much fun living it. Are you ready? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It's ok for a first attempt and thank you for giving me some inspiration with that picture. I am 200% ready to live this. Seeing you in that jersey will make me speechless and "hungry" :mrgreen: . Question is are you ready for some Two-Hand touch. :twisted: :wink:

31. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

Thanks again! :D

32. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

:) She does bring the creativity out of people. I think my first ever attempt was pretty good. Don't know if I can write another one.

33. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

The one you wrote was great! It would be tough to top that one. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

:oops:....Thanks. Actually, I have another one in the works, but I have a case of writer's block :evil: . It's fustrating!! I need you by my side to help me think and relax. :wink: 8)

35. Re: ╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S EROTICA: My fantasies laid bare! (updated!)

:? Are you asking me or Anna?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.