╚☆ ANNA SUVARI'S REVIEWS: Parties with ladies

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ☆ Anna Suvari ☆, Jul 30, 2011.

1. `
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking for real American beauty? Look closer. I'm Anna Suvari, an award-winning companion for discerning gentlemen, ladies and couples at the World Famous Moonlite BunnyRanch.

Humble and soft-spoken by nature, I much prefer to let my actions -- and my clients -- speak for me. To that end, one describes me in a recent review as a “wet dream come to life.” Another calls his experience with me “life changing,” while a happily married couple refers to me as a “sexual dynamo ... the closest thing to nirvana.”

Plaudits aside, even I must acknowledge that my days as the best-kept secret at the BunnyRanch are over. I am the reigning three-time consecutive Bunny of the Year and a record 17-time Bunny of the Month honoree. Separately, I was voted Courtesan of the Year by an independent community of Nevada brothel regulars each of the past three years, I was voted 2011 Cal-NevaASP Brothel Provider of the Year, and readers of the Reno News & Review voted me “Best Legal Working Girl” and “Best-Looking Woman” (along with “Best Public Figure to Fantasize About” and “Best Social Networker”) for 2010 and 2009. Perhaps you saw me in the February 2010 edition of HUSTLER magazine.

I derive my greatest satisfaction not from accolades but from the toe-curling experiences that inspire them. I'm an insatiable, leggy siren from the Pacific Northwest whose friendly demeanor, alluring green eyes, toothpaste-commercial smile, all-natural 34D breasts, delicious curves and top-notch skills will keep you coming back for more. But those aren't the best reasons you should visit me. The best reasons are that I truly enjoy what I do, and I always provide the most for your money. It's a point of pride.

Whether you’re a virgin or a sexual connoisseur, and no matter if your tastes lean tame or adventurous, I'm confident you'll love what I have to offer. I’m genuinely and shamelessly bisexual, and the entire BunnyRanch menu is my playground. Got a fetish? Let’s embrace and explore it!

I offer as standard many things -- including unlimited climaxes and activities, no matter the duration of our party -- that are considered “extras” in other bedrooms. I also provide generous discounts for first-timers, overnight stays, couples, active military, veterans and college students.

As something of an artist, I often say I’m expanding my life palette at the BunnyRanch. I have a successful, fulfilling career away from it. You see, I’m here because I want to be, not because I have to be, and that makes all the difference. Like my clients, I am living out longstanding fantasies in a safe, legal, sexually charged, nonjudgmental environment.

Respect is the lifeblood of my approach. I honor any boundaries you set -- couples trust me to help them realize fantasies without risk, a responsibility I take very seriously -- and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you’re relaxed, comfortable and pleased. Your privacy is paramount, as is mine; it’s the reason, in fact, you will not find me on HBO’s hit “Cathouse” series.

I am not concerned with a client’s size, shape, age or ethnicity, nor do I work harder for some than others. My philosophy is simple: The tourist in the T-shirt and cargo shorts gets the same, VIP-style treatment as the businessman in the Armani suit.

Outside the bedroom, I am an accomplished equestrian, swing dancer and graduate student. I enjoy music, hiking, swimming, biking, cooking and reading, and I can hold my own on topics ranging from sports to politics to astronomy to business. In my spare time, I am a volunteer crisis counselor.

My turn-ons include humor, humility, kindness, selflessness, naughtiness and open-mindedness. If you can laugh at yourself, you've got my attention.

Do I have yours?

If so, perhaps you'll find my reviews of interest. The following list represents reviews posted by women clients. They're divided into clickable excerpts; just click on the snippet to see the full review, as written and posted by the client.

The dates below note when a review was posted, not necessarily the date of the party.

Enjoy, and I hope to hear from you soon!

To begin writing your own chapter, contact me today at [email protected]. Your satisfaction is 100 percent guaranteed!

For my personal party "menu," 69 FAQ, photos, specials and more, PLEASE CLICK HERE.

[​IMG]

March 22, 2011 by Betti Payge: "What I appreciate about Anna the most is her absolute sincerity, and her ability to connect with her clients on a personal level. She seems to have an uncanny ability to discern just what you need and when you need it, sexual or not. As all of her reviews state, she is beautiful, and is a master of all bedroom techniques, but I also consider her a close lover and friend which is important to many of Anna's repeat clients; particularly couples and women."

March 4, 2010 by HHH: "I am female, mid-twenties who wanted to experiment with another woman. ... Anna made my fantasies come true and much more."

June 20, 2009 by hrlight: "To touch Anna, to feel her soft skin against yours, is akin to being wrapped in silk. We took our time, luxuriating in that intense sexual energy exchange that can only happen between two women."

March 17, 2009 by chicklover69: "We made our way back to Anna’s room and in no time at all there were four chicks on Ms. Suvari’s bed having hot, lustful, passionate sex!"

Feb. 19, 2009 by julia72: "Anna and the staff made chocolate-covered strawberries and they were ready when we arrived at the ranch that evening."

Dec. 4, 2008 by julia72: "When she says she’s bisexual, she ain’t lying!!! She truly enjoys pleasuring women and we enjoyed pleasuring her."

2. Miss you, Betti! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

---

Betti Payge
    Post subject: Ladies Only - A little one on one with Anna Suvari
    Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:37 pm

As many of you know, my husband and I partied with Anna last year, and had a sex-life changing experience. In light of that, I decided that I needed to have a little Anna to myself.

Of course, the nervousness in planning my first visit to the Ranch wasn't there, and I arranged to arrive in time to celebrate the legendary Pogus party at the MLBR. I decided this time to take advantage of the Ranch's limo service from my Reno hotel, and I must say not only is this a convenient way to arrive and depart from the Ranch in style, but it is more than affordable - it's a downright steal.

Upon my arrival, I immediately entered the festivities of a Pogus party. I was greeted by a friendly hostess, and I saw Anna across the room, as gorgeous as ever. I had barely entered the door when I was greeted by Dennis Hof, and presented with a drink purchased by the one and only ursahug. I felt so welcome, and I would highly recommend the entire Pogus experience - but it would be overwhelming for a first-time visitor I think.

After some conversation, introductions to other Bunny's and board members, Anna and I made our way back to her room. Negotiations were quick as Anna already knew my budget and soon enough both our corsets were on the floor and my toes were curled in the air. What I appreciate about Anna the most is her absolute sincerity, and her ability to connect with her clients on a personal level. She seems to have an uncanny ability to discern just what you need and when you need it, sexual or not. As all of her reviews state, she is beautiful, and is a master of all bedroom techniques, but I also consider her a close lover and friend which is important to many of Anna's repeat clients; particularly couples and women.

I could go on about all the other fun times I had at the Ranch - chatting with Dennis; having a great conversation with ursahug, and later Rapid; making friends with BTFSTL and ColinSTL; meeting Tamela, Barbie, CeeCee, and Jayla (and other beautiful Bunny's if I met you and missed you I'm so sorry, you were all so beautiful I was overwhelmed!); an classic kitchen party with Cami Parker joined later by Anna and Grand Dad Gone Wild - but we'd be here forever. Suffice it to say, it was one epic experience I will never forget.

Anna, you made my night more than I could ever have asked for. Thank you.

~Betti

3. Awe, miss you too Anna!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Ladies, you really need to book Anna's party. You won't be disappointed - in fact, you will leave feeling like a new woman, better than any day at the spa I've ever had!!!

:mrgreen: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Ladies really write some great, descriptive reviews! :D