REVIEW ╚ ⚫ LOVE RANCH NORTH • REVIEWS OF ALL LADIES

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Jan 7, 2012.

1. You're quite welcome! I like making things easy! :D

2. You're very welcome! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Yep, no problem! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. We would be so happy! I sure hope it happens! :D

5. You're very welcome! Anything for the house and you ladies! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Aw, kisses to you, miss! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Love you, Annie! You hot brunette, you! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Sure thing, my cutie pah tootie! :D Love you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Kisses to you, snicks! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. About to add you now, lil mama!

11. Updated today with Malika Elizabeth's Review Thread! :)

12. Thanks for adding Malika, this way I can see her threads easier.

13. Excellent job on putting all these reviews together in one thread, Ruby! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I'm glad to see things like this for all the Love Ranch ladies, and an easy thread navigation to the positive reviews you ladies so fully deserve. Way to go ladies, so many good, positive reviews that show the love you give us customers!

It's posts like this, of all the names of which I know so many and recognize, that always remind me that, at some point during my conversations with my good friend Double D, we always talk about how well the ladies at the Love Ranch treat us. And we always joke that all you Love Ranch ladies treat us way better than we think we deserve to be treated, LOL!

Anyway, great to see this thread. :D

MusicMan

14. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Thank you so much and of course we treat you guys how you deserve to treated as you treat us with such kindness. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow Ruby. This is a very thoughtful and selfless thread. Thank you for taking the time to create it. You always come up with great ideas [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I love to read everyone's reviews! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

It great to see all the reviews in one place! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Ruby is great when comes to help promoting the ladies.

19. No problem! :D

20. You deserve to be treated like a king, MM! You know this by now ;) It was my pleasure to create this thread. I love promoting my home away from home and all the beautiful ladies that surround me while I'm there :)

See you soon, boo!

21. I want everyone to have easy access to all the kind words written about the hottest Brazilian in all of Nevada! and even Brazil! :D

22. What a good idea :) Kudos to you, snicks!

23. So are you! You always help out the new girls by offering to take pictures of them and posting them in your threads! You are so selfless and giving; one of the many reasons why I love you so much!

24. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Ohhh good Idea, I'm going to do the same hehe :lol:

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You go Love Ranch Ladies. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Such an easy one stop shop this is.

28. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Indeed, it is! :p