▲▼▲▼▲▼▲ Come Get To Know Laci Ann ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Laci Ann, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Laci Laci Laci Ann
    Beautiful with luscious red hair
    Oh she is that,
    Laci Laci Laci Ann

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Domo arigato, sexy lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Luscious
    Amazing
    Caring
    Incredible

Alluring
    Nurturing
    Naughty

Laci is all of this and much more!

5. Nice Review Compilation!!!

:) :wink: :) :wink: :)

6. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Bump & Grind :D

7. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Laci is at the MLBR through July 17th!

8. You know I like some grind with my bumps. :)

9. :)

10. *Lick*

11. Mmmmmm :)

12. Ms Laci, you're fantastic. And very tasty.

13. Well after reading this it makes me wanna go see the lovely Ms. Laci

14. Just let me know when. :)

15. I can't wait to meet the lovely Laci Ann. After reading all these quotes and reviews it makes me want to party with you in December.

16. I'll be there in December, I see no reason why we shouldn't play. :)

17. I'll have to see what i can work out Ms. Laci

18. Oh I wouldn't mind partying with you and Anna both. Maybe we can make something happen.

19. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Check out this latest sweet deal from this ravishing redhead [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43029&p=735605#p735605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43029&p=735605#p735605</a>

20. We can definitely make something happen! :)

21. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Laci is HOT!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Thank you! You are sweet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Get a taste of me before making that judgement. :wink: :twisted:

25. I'll take more than a taste given the chance. :twisted:

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Is that a promise? :twisted: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. torontoral
    Chat with Me

**Bumping because it has been too long** :( :( :(

28. UPDATED 4-29-2011
    Once again, I've included the links directly to each quoted review.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“I finally laid eyes on Laci who is exquisitely stunning! She looked at me with those eyes, my heart skipped a beat. I was a teenager all over again...”

”Our time together was electric, like being plugged into a light socket (which I did accidentally once). The afterglow was amazing too……”

“Can't wait to party at Dennis' B-day party then have my tiger pounce again!”

From: The Sultry & Amazing Laci Ann: an odyssey of ecstacy

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“I asked to see if Laci Ann was here. Anna went to get her and...... WOW  . Red hair, her smile, the ivory skin, her body, and to top it off that southern accent us guys from the south love on a woman.”

”Behind her I see balloons and I here someone say "Happy Birthday!!".  It was Laci Ann with whipped cream and chocolate syrup in hand.   . Now it was ROUND 3 Anna and Laci at the same time. HOLY CRAP!!!”

”After that I was totally drained......BUT WAIT it still wasnt over. Laci Ann lays down on the bed and Anna sprays her with whipped cream a some choloclate syrup. "Now eat your birthday cake.", Laci says. And like I was taught from my child hood I finished my plate. I got huge laughs from Anna and Laci because there was whipped cream and chocolate syrup all over my face and in my nose .”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“I stepped around the corner of the foyer and into the parlor, where I was immediately stunned by the exquisite beauty of Laci Ann. She was standing there, next to the pole in a lovely red and black matching bra and panty set, waiting for me with a bright and warm smile on her beautiful and priceless face. I took several moments to drink in her divine beauty, which must be experienced in person to truly understand. Our eyes locked upon each other and we quickly crossed the distance between us. We embraced warmly like two long lost lovers. It is simply heavenly to hold Ms. Laci Ann in your arms and once you have her there you will not want to ever let her go. To say she feels awesome is a vast understatement. We held each other for a long time and whispered greetings into each others ear. Her scent is simply intoxicating and heavenly.”

”Her eyes are so amazing-- I could be very happy to get lost in them forever. She is a great deal of fun to hang out with and a wonderful conversationalist.”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Anna and Laci together are amazing - it's like sugar and spice, sweet and salty - I could go on and on with the euphemisms!!!”

”Sex - you can get that anywhere - Anna and Laci Ann at the Bunny Ranch is a phenomenon that YOU have to experience! I can't wait until our next trip!!”

From: Couple Party Extraordinaire with Anna Suvari and Laci Ann

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Laci gave me a Very Nice sensual rub down, and I got to cuddle and Hug a Beautiful Red Hair Vixen. I kissed and licked her loveliness till I had her full taste in my mouth. Funny! I was expecting something like Chocolate, but this was much more Better. OH. So Much Better!   

From the sounds coming from her lips it sounded like she was cuming in other areas as well!  

All I can say is thank you Laci for a Wonderful Ending to a most Wonderful Time in my life.   ”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Words just do not describe how amazing she looks!!!!!! After dinner we made our way back the Ranch for....... DESSERT!!!!”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“First, Laci Ann is as beautiful as her new pictures she has posted. We were extra nervous, not knowing what she looked like. She is gorgeous, but also warm and non-threatening. I liked her the minute I met her, and my soldier did, too. I can't give you an XXX review like some others have, because that isn't what we wanted or did. I'm writing this to let others like us know, that Laci can be as calm and comforting as she can be wild. We had never had a "third" and I had never touched a woman. The whole experience was surreal and wonderful. I wanted Laci and I to just double team my husband, but when it was all said and done, I wish I had gotten more personal with Laci as well. We are 110% satisfied with our experience and had a great time over the rest of our weekend getaway, reliving our time with Laci.  “

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“They let Laci know I was there and THERE SHE WAS! Words do not come to mind on how beautiful she was standing there.”

”The negotiations were smooth and we began and ended our two hour party with a shower together.”

”What happened in between the showers will stay between Laci and I. But anyone thinking of contacting her should do so immediately. Laci doesn't show her face, but let me tell you she is STUNNING!”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“After a long time looking I decided to contact Laci Ann. We exchanged a number of nice e-mails and after getting to know her a little bit I decided she was just the right fit for me. I had never had a sexual experience with a hot red head before so I was really excited to meet her. On the day of our appointment I was sitting at the Bunny Ranch pool party as a guest of Dennis (great guy) watching all the pretty girls bounce around. As I sat there I turned to my right and saw the most beautiful red head I had seen in years standing there with a terrific smile on her face. She introduced herself as Laci Ann and I just melted in my seat.”

”When you look into this gals eyes it just warms your soul.”

From: A super special afternoon with Laci Ann my girl number three

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“I have a small crush on Brooke 
    about the size of Lake tahoe (LOL) healthy type of crush
    non creepy ”

“I have been flirting with Laci for almost 2 years about joining
    us for some butt naked fun.”

”Well we finally made it happen and all I can say is .....OMG
    they work great together.”

”Ya'll made me feel special xoxoxoxo”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Without going into too many details, I will just say that the sex was fantastic and at the end of the party, Laci asked if I wanted to shower and I said ‘yes’. Little did I know that she was going to jump in the shower and join me! That was a pleasant surprise! We cleaned each other up in the shower. Laci, it was a pleasure to party with you and finally see that beautiful face of yours! From now on, the letters LA have a new meaning to me – Laci Ann and not Los Angeles!”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Apparently Anna had enlisted Laci Ann to help me celebrate as well. I nearly keeled over right then . Three women.............someone up there likes me. As soon as Anna introduced Laci I was already having the first of many trips to the Y. Just the entire atmosphere was charged by the incredible passion in the room. Anna and Laci are very different women but the mix of the two together was just amazing. The best present EVER . Women and guys, if you're thinking of a pair of women to have a multiple girl party with , I would strongly suggest Anna and Laci. Two Beautiful, passionate and intelligent women that can make your dreams come true.....they have for us.”

From: A birthday I will NEVER forget with Anna Suvari and Laci Ann

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“If you enjoy partying with great redheads, she certainly fits the bill and is up there with the other top redheads we have had in LPIN. I certainly would see her again.”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“we met the beautiful laci who was also very sweet and sexy.. both girls were down to earth and funny.. Ladies if you ever want to have a great party with your husband see these 2 girls!!!”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Boy meeting Laci Ann for the first time in person took my breath away. She is drop dead gorgeous. To put both Anna and Laci together I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“This red haired beauty is well worth meeting. We only had a short party since I was well over budget by that time. But that party was memorable. This sexy lady does not know the meaning of the phrase "down time".”

“Having been practically thrown into her room by Jordan/Maya(Thank you ladies!), it wasn't until later that evening I got to know her better while in the Parlor. Laci Ann is a sweet charming lady, who just happens to see/hear a lot of things that 'Just ain't right'. I'm definitely hoping to see her again next year.”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Laci is the wild child and goes for the gusto!! She's like 'do me now!!' My man calls her 'Evil Red' - but in the best possible way!!”

From: Her take: Couples party w/ Amazing Anna and Luscious Laci!!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Anna got me settled in a Bungalow in the back Then she came back with Laci Ann. It was my first time Meeting Laci Ann. Wow she's a gorgeous woman and what a sexy voice!”

”Then the fun began! To experience these two women is unbelievable! It was my first time with two women not to worry they made it so easy. They let me have my way with them as they did me! The desert ended up on all three of us and thanks to Laci Ann I will never be able to watch "A Christmas Story" without one of the greatest memories of my life!  “

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“Anna and Laci make a wonderfully pleasant experience. I am a bit at a loss for the words to describe them individually. Anna is amazingly witty and perceptive of her partners. Laci Ann is the consummate southern lady and full of fun. When combined they do not add to each other, they multiply.”

”They are a fantastic pair and I would suggest if you have considered a two girl party but haven’t done it yet, hook up with these two. If you have done the two girl thing and want to try it again, you will not go wrong with this pair.”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“She is genuine, kind, compassionate, intelligent, funny, fun-loving, and very beautiful! What you see is what you get with her (and I like what I see  )!”

”Laci Ann is very pretty and has a great body! She treated me very well! Knowing me as she does, she played some of my favorite music during our party too! I would also add that she dressed up quite nicely that night, and looked great! I must say, however, that she looked equally hot the following night in jeans with a Bon Jovi t-shirt!”

”In addition to a wonderful party, I have to thank Laci Ann for always treating me so well during my visits as well as here on the message board! It means very much to me!”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“She had tried a 5 hour energy or a redbull or something for the first time, so I was imagining her doing the scene from Jim Carey in yes man about the RED BULLA!! if you haven't had the pleasure, Laci is funny, with a scintillating wit! When I got there she was cool as a cucumber and hotter than hell in her cowgirl outfit, LUST!!”

”She's a real life Jessica Rabbit!”

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

“What a sight Anna and Laci walking with me to an unbelievable evening/ morning....talk about contrasts ... Anna's seductive sexuality and Laci's incredible sexual energy Plenty of differing sensations and sights to excite every part of your imagination and body. Another unbelievable birthday... the sight of Anna and Laci that night was amazing...and whenever I'm having a bad day... I just Picture the two of them with my incredibly sexy Kim and that will keep me smiling for months if not years.”

”Guys if you want an unreal experience Anna is your woman...as well as "evil red" Laci Ann...the two of them are a great combination. The way they made me feel is truly beyond description.”

From: His take: Couples party w/ Amazing Anna and Luscious Laci!!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

”Laci, you are stunning!! Your pictures do not begin to do you justice. What was an unexpected surprise is the "beauty from within" that makes you so truly unique and so very special. You put me completely at ease and awakened feelings that have long been dormant. I look forward to seeing you again in early June.”

29. I see you put sections of my review in here :D . I had a blast.... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Laci, you are an amazing, generous, and beautiful person!

Cohenprime86 likes this.
  31. Of course, I add you. I don't make this stuff up. :) I had a blast too and can't wait to do it again. I believe you have some left over birthday cake. :twisted:

32. And if I'm not mistaken....I didn't get to the lower section of my birthday cake. :twisted:

33. Laci Ann,I can attest first hand just how incredibly beautiful and sexy you are!That sultry voice just makes me melt!Can't wait to see you again! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Incredible reviews of an incredible beauty!

35. Thank ya, hotness! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]