❤❤❤❤Vanilla Frost's Collection of Reviews❤❤❤❤

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Vanilla Frost, Mar 4, 2011.

1. A Collection Of My Reviews

Great time with Vanilla Frost

By Ryder
    Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:18 pm

Click here for Original Link

Well it has been a few days since I returned home from my first visit to the Bunny Ranch 2 last Saturday night. And I’d like to give Vanilla a special shout out. You were awesome girl!!! \:D/ That was one for the record books. Have a safe and happy Holiday.

If any of you gents are planning to visit the Bunny Ranches and Vanilla Frost is there. I’d definitely recommend a party with her. She’s lovely, fun, easy to talk to, and really gives it her all in the bedroom. She was a true joy to be with.

Lets hear it for Vanilla!

My time at the ranch
    By Kevin215
    Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:39 pm

My first time at the ranch was fun. A buddy of mine and I went completely off the wall and last minute. We were staying in Minden for the weekend and Saturday December 6th we made drove up to Reno to have a little fun up there. The whole trip up to Reno I was kidding about the fact that we should go. Driving back to Minden, I made the comment again that we should go, so we made the turn from 395 onto hwy 50. We got to the BR and made it inside right as some people were in front of us choosing from the line up. This is where I got nervous because 1. It was my first time there, and 2. it was my first time “doing it.” my buddy had a girlfriend already so he sat up at the bar while I chose a girl and she took me on the tour of the place then took me to her room where we talked about prices which even though they were prices I expected, I wasn’t prepared for at the same time. So I went back out to the bar where I met up with Vanilla. She took me back to her room where we negotiated and came to a deal I couldn’t refuse. So she got everything set up and came back and that’s when the fun started. Now I can’t say it was the best I've ever had because given it was my first time ever of course its going to be the best. I am planning on coming back again its just saving up the money so I can do a full hour this time.

A great night with Vanilla
    By M3B
    Sat May 09, 2009 2:02 pm

This past Wednesday I visited the Bunny Ranch for my first time. I was only planning on being there for an hour or two. Luckily for me I met Vanilla Frost and ended up staying the night.
    I do not have the words to explain the great time I had with her. Vanilla is incredibly fun, energetic, and sexy. Also with her brown eyes and bright smile it is hard to say no to her and even harder to think. We had a chance to experience a first for both of us three times and I will have to make it a point to do it more.
    I have nothing but great memories and look forward to my next visit to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch.

MIGHT I SUGGEST A NAME CHANGE!!! (Vanilla Frost)
    By scilian.stud
    Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:40 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=40137&hilit=vanilla+frost

On my last visit I enjoyed so much a party with the lovely Vannilla Frost who should consider changing name to Vanilla HOT! She is a very sensitive, intelligent and most beautiful WOMAN. She leaves you feeling as though you are the best man on this earth. Believe me I will seek her out on every visit to the Ranch. Given the opportunity no one should pass up the Experoence.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Fire and Ice .... A 3some with Vanilla Frost / Jill Chandler
    By CronusWalker
    Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 am

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=44505&hilit=vanilla+frost

Saturday, I had gone over to the Love Ranch to meet Miss Jill Chander and Gillan Slone, both who I had not met yet. I was also going to be discussing our upcoming Lap Dance competition with Vanilla Frost, and maybe working on other things as well . I arrived at the Ranch in the early evening and as I had been corresponding back and forth for a couple of months now, I was greeted at the Bar with a Big Hug and kiss from Miss Jill. I bought her the Glass of Wine I had promised and we went into the parlor to chat and get to know each other better face to face. I have to say she, like a number of ladies at the Ranches she is much more than the pictures and description show. Intelligent, witty, beautiful, well, the list could go on, but I can't, i need to finish my story sometime.

While we were sitting there Gillian came over and introduced herself, which was another pleasure. We all talked a little, then Gillan excused herself. While we were talking Jill mentioned that she had not ever done a party with Vanilla before. (Ding, Ding, Ding, a light goes on).... Well when Vanilla came out to talk with me, i mentioned Jills interest, and asked if the two of them would be interested in a party together. At this point they almost had my shirt open all the way, so I assumed that they were more than interested. To my suprise they took me down to the VIP room, and we talked about what we wanted to do, and their equitable compensation (Ok, we negotiated). Thats when the real fun started. Jill went out to get into more comfortable clothes and Vanilla and I got more comfortable on the bed. Then when Vanilla returned Jill and I got better aquainted while Vanilla went out for supplies and setup. Then Unexpectedly (leastways for me) the Champaine and Whipped Cream arrived. And Vanilla had brought some liquid chocolate for application at strategic spots. This was applied and Drinks and desserts were enjoyed by all.

After this we took turns with each other and all of us together for what seemed like either too short a time or for hours depending on your view. We explored both some of my desires as well as Jills and Vanillas, with wild excitement, play and joy for all. We spent time in the tub and then back to the bed for more fun. After exausting everyone multiple times, we retired back to the parlor for cuddling, and finally, unfortunatly I had to leave, even if the girls wanted me to say longer. However It truly was a number of firsts and memories for a lifetime. My first 3some, the girls first time together in a 3some, and first times with Jill and Vanilla. I know it will not be the last time together as we plan on repeating the event multiple times more in the future. I have hopefully made some friends for a lifetime as well.

If I had to describe what it felt like to be with these two angels, it would have to be heaven, as thats the way it felt.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cronus

Oh dear...Vanilla Frost
    By Bird Dog
    Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:24 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=44696&hilit=vanilla+frost

First time at the Bunny Ranch the other night, and boy what an experience. I'm going to do the K.I.S.S. route and just say that Vanilla Frost is the experience of a lifetime. Sexy, sensual, and knows how to work a man. She's also very intellectual, which was a major turn on for me. I'd say she is the definition of the ultimate package. Can't recommend her enough, what an amazing night! Big thanks to Vanilla, and I cannot wait to return to such an awesome facility.

An amazing weekend with Vanilla Frost
    By Cookies3
    Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=45384&hilit=vanilla+frost

My husband and I spent a perfect weekend with Vanilla back in September. We were looking for a sexy, smart and experienced woman to have our first threesome experience with. After looking at profiles online, Vanilla was a perfect choice. The way she expressed herself made her seem like the perfect match for us. We emailed and talked on the phone leading up to the weekend and Vanilla made us feel so comfortable and so excited too! We had a suite in Lake Tahoe where we spent our weekend, and it was easily one of the most magical experiences of our lives. We were originally set up for one night, and ended up extending it to 2 nights because we were having so much fun! Vanilla is everything and more, so sweet, nice, smart, funny, cool, and of course beautiful and sexy! We fulfilled all of our fantasies, and some we hadn't even dreamed of yet! We highly recommend a weekend party - we couldn't imagine leaving after just a few hours!

We have already booked our next visit and are counting down the days till we get to go back! (Just 17 more!!!)

If Vanilla is at the Ranch, you must meet her, she's the whole package.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jll Chandler and Vanilla Frost ---- Party II
    By CronusWalker
    Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46146&hilit=vanilla+frost

I had gone over to the LR for a little drink and cuddling with Ms Jill. Had no intention of partying. NO PARTY, right?..... Well i ended up in the parlor with Jill on one side, and Vanilla on the other with my shirt open and two very beautiful women doing their best to undress me without anybody noticing.... lol. Then they suddenly said that they had to go for a walk and grabbed both my hands and led me down the hallway. We didn't make it past the VIP room. They led me in and in a matter of seconds had my .... around my shoes. By that time they had me. I had to party. Well we partied allright, almost all night. After extending the party once, and it seeming like the party had gone on forever, we had to call it a night.

This was the 2nd time i had partied with both Vanilla and Jill together and it was even better than the first. I don't know if I can survive a third encounter.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Vanilla Frost: Best Lay Ever
    By AnacondaBen
    Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:02 am

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=53377&p=1063690#p1063690

The topic of this review is "Vanilla Frost: Best Lay Ever", and that, my friends, is the unvarnished truth. What qualifies me me to say that? Here's the deal: I'm a 40 year old dude who has been coming to Nevada brothels since '93. That's 17 years of partying experience. I haven't quite partied with 100 women, but I'm close. Of all the great sex experiences I've had over the years, my time with Vanilla Frost has exceeded all expectations, and taken me to a candyland of sexual fun undreamt of by either Nero or Cassanova. Vanilla is the Picasso of Pussy, the Beethoven of Blowjobs, and the Lovelace of Lovemaking. On a scale of 1 to 10, her amplifiers go up to 11. This beauty from Queens is the perfect blend of sweet, charming girlfriend and naughty, slutty bad girl. This lady loves, loves, loves sex and lets you know it with every loud, vivacious orgasm. FUN, FUN, FUN are the key words to describe my parties with her. She's a joy of a person to know, and she makes the world a better place to live in, one party at a time. Truthfully submitted, your humble reviewer, Anaconda Ben.

Clowning around with Vanilla Frost and Veronica Lake
    By Cronus Walker
    Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:24 pm

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=53551&hilit=vanilla+frost

I had originally planned on attending Dennis's Birthday party with Vanilla and we had been
    working on costumes for it. I went over a couple of days before to check on things and
    get final information on the party as to what time, and such. As Vanilla was occupied when
    I arrived, a beautiful new girl came up and introduced herself, Miss Veronica Lake (She has since
    Decided on a slight name change to come). She asked if I could take some pictures of her
    sometime, and as I was available right then, we adjourned to her bedroom to take some
    candid shots. During the photo shoot, I discovered that she and Vanilla were partnered
    to give a short skit for the party. When we finished and then got together with Vanilla, I
    found myself included in the skit.

On Saturday night, I arrived early to get ready with the girls for the party, all of us were going
    in costume with myself as a Hobo Clown. We traveled over to the party together and arrived
    to a party that was an experience that I will never forget.The Party theme was Circus Clowns,
    and all the girls were in some form of circus dress that was spectacular. All of the girls and some
    of the staff presented some kind of act, and showed that everyone was multi-talented.

Vanilla, Veronica and I were both complemented on our costumes as well as our skit. The
    party didn’t go long into the evening, and we ended the party by going back to the LR to cleanup
    our makeup (I was in full clown face) and for a party of our own.

Although I had originally planned on only partying with Vanilla, after meeting and being with Veronica,
    I was lost with her charms as well. I asked if Vanilla would like to add her to the party as Veronica
    had expressed an interest in partying with vanilla and a client sometime. Was I ever glad that I did.

Vanilla had reserved the VIP room for us, and after the usual negotiations, we proceeded to
    have a very memorable party. I won’t go into details,but not only was it a couple of firsts
    for Veronica, but had a surprise or two for me as well.

Vanilla has shown me how talented she is on a number of occasions, and this night was no
    exception, but I found out that veronica is equally as talented in her own way, just not as experienced.

All too soon the party had to end. I will have fantastic memories of this one, and can say
    that we will do it again, one on one with each girl, and as a threesome as well.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

A Vanilla delight (Party with Vanilla Frost)
    By nalesirusd
    Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Click here for original thread

Back in March, I had the distinct opportunity to party with the lovely and very gorgeous Vanilla Frost. Before March ever came around, Vanilla and I have been texting each other for months as both of us looked forward to the day that we would finally meet face to face. The day finally arrived and when I first laid eyes on Vanilla, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. We set up the long awaited party and she totally made me feel at ease. We kissed and of course had great sex. Afterwords she gave me a massage and we cuddled. Vanilla was nothing short of magical that day and one of the most amazing people I have every met. Thanks Vanilla Frost, you're an instant classic. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

An Evening With Vanilla Frost
    By Monntwyo
    Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Click here for original thread

I recently had the pleasure of getting acquainted with a wonderful woman by the name of Vanilla Frost. It wasn’t just her physical beauty that I found to be appealing, but her warm personality as well. She has a playful attitude and my time spent with her was very enjoyable. The evening began in the parlor where we talked and got to know each other. We then went to her room where we got to know each other more intimately. This was followed by some time in the VIP room. The foot massage in the hot tub was something I’ve never done before and it was so relaxing. Licking the chocolate off her incredible body led to other things... Afterwards, we returned to her room for more fun. Everything we did felt so good! I found enjoyment in something as simple as holding her close underneath the covers. Her personality, warm smile on such a pretty face and soft skin, all made for a pleasant evening. As the morning sun began to shine through the window, I moved my fingers across her gorgeous body. Soon, we were at it again! She is an excellent cook and made us both breakfast. I’m glad to have had the opportunity to meet someone as nice as Ms. Frost! She definitely made my stay a very memorable time. Thank you.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Re: Vanilla Frost's Collection of Reviews

Thanks for including me, beautiful!

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great collection of reviews Vanilla!

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great collection of reviews, Vanilla! You've clearly got some very smitten admirers and it's obvious that you are an excellent choice for a variety of different party styles!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

5. This is an impressive collection of reviews. Great job Vanilla!

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

7. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

There need to be more reviews on Vanilla. Her customers usually leave breathless on shaky legs!

8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

My God... My legs are already shaky!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Good thing I have a wheelchair too!!! :lol:

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Very nice, Vanilla! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Indeed, they do! Heheheh :twisted:

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is a nice way to put it Al [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    I can voucher for that. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. I had added a couple of new reviews, but I don't see them :(
    Sorry guys, I'll have to do it again. Oh rats!

13. <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=53987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=53987</a>

this is the updated one...this is an old thread of your reviews, I would suggest changing the title to avoid confusion

14. Thanx Dreams. I figured it out. Love you!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. Great collection, Vanilla! You are amazing!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

17. Very nice reviews Vanilla.

18. Thank you baby girl!

19. Wish I had joined the board before I came to the ranch last week. It was a great expirence but could have been better, if I had not been so intimidated oh well there is always next time. Maybe I will grow a pair and do everything I wanted to.

Your reviews sound awesome cannot wait to add to them in the future

20. I can't wait to add to them either lover! And don't worry, the first time at the ranches can always be a little nerve wracking - not to mention sensory overload :wink: Just know you never have to be intimitated around us, we love you just the way you are, and you can be as naughty as you like! I love it! I can't wait till you're back here again!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Thanks pretty lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

23. Aaaw, thank you sexy! And here's a few more right back at you!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Sweet reviews, Vanilla!