❤️❤️❤️GIVE SOMEONE A KISS TODAY❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by origlegman, Feb 16, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Saucy Sunday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Cherry Lane, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Tiffany Hilton, Aja Mercury, Lily Peach, Harley Lane, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery and LilyPeach like this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

3. AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

5. Sharky likes this.
  6. Loving your kisses today, and everyday!!! Love your company too. <3

7. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Mysterious Monday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Cherry Lane, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Tiffany Hilton, Aja Mercury, Lily Peach, Harley Lane, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeJasper likes this.
  10. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Mmmwaahh Thank u!! kiss kiss back at ya babe!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Tingling Tuesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Cherry Lane, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Tiffany Hilton, Aja Mercury, Lily Peach, Harley Lane, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LilyPeach likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

LilyPeach likes this.

13. Thank you for reading them! :) kisses to you baby [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  14. Kisses to @Jessie Summers!! Just felt like letting you know how wonderful you are :3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.
  15. Awe! You are so freaking awesome @JadeJasper !!!!!!!! I may have to frame your message and call it summer motivation! You would be surprised to know the amount of dreams you've been in with me lately! Small hint, it's every night, when I fall asleep I'm right back at sagebrush, something new happens every night, and it's usually weird involving the four hottest girls anywhere @EllieMoore @JadeJasper @ChloeCakes and @Kaylee Marie

Marlin Groce Jr and JadeJasper like this.

16. Must be a sign that this trip is going to come together and be utterly amazing <3!!

Jessie Summers likes this.
  17. Just need a couple of sales to come through lol, I do have some logs in the fire when it comes to making it work :)

JadeJasper likes this.
  18. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

19. KISSES to @JadeJasper Can't wait to see you again. Last time was amazing, but next time will be even more! It'll be a blast getting to know you outside of the ranch. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=happy.gif];)

JadeJasper likes this.
  20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Willing Wednesday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Cherry Lane, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Tiffany Hilton, Aja Mercury, Lily Peach, Harley Lane, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LilyPeach likes this.

22. Awe! :) Kisses to you too <3. I can’t wait to get to know you more too. I stoked for you to find out what I have planned.

jonesy4367 likes this.
  23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Thorough Thursday [kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Cherry Lane, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Tiffany Hilton, Aja Mercury, Lily Peach, Harley Lane, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Frolicking Friday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Cherry Lane, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Tiffany Hilton, Aja Mercury, Lily Peach, Harley Lane, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

28. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Saucy Saturday kisses for the lovely lips of Andrea Banks, Mickee Bee, Randy Ryder, Bryce Stevens, Ruby Rae, Kathryn Wolfe, Piper Rae, Roxy Gold, Cecily Rose, Stacy Tyler, Natasha Star, Ellie Moore, Bobbi Besos, Cherry Lane, Desert Rose, Sandi Banks, Abby Avery, Mercedes, Tiffany Hilton, Aja Mercury, Lily Peach, Harley Lane, Aspen North and, Audrey Noelle.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LilyPeach likes this.
  30. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

31. LexxxiStar
    Chat with Me

LexxxiStar Well-Known Member

Old Nick likes this.

32. Thank you for the kisses! Here are some kisses for you! Xoxoxoxo <3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

33. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I want to give special kisses to everyone!

We all need love:)
    xoxo

Snapchat-537853094.jpg

Old Nick, BigAlbowski and LilyPeach like this.