❤~☮~❤ My Party with Jazzy jones! zoom zoom zoom!❤~☮~❤

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MissFrenchieRose, Jun 4, 2011.

1. I had an incredible menage a trois with miss Jones...
    WOW WOW WOW...
    This gentlemen never had a treesome, we told him "buckle up and get ready for the ride of your life!"...
    We started with a 20 fingers full sensual body massage with special oils...We had some slow jam playing in the background.
    We then moved on to the SPA where we started getting down and dirty in the water...this was soooooo...WET!
    We had the gentlemen as a sandwich, one in front of him, the other in his back, you should see his smile!

Jazzy was very very professional and so much fun to work with, I was nicely surprise how well we worked together...
    This party was more a focus on our client vs a girl show...even tho I had a taste of her perfect lil pussy! (YUM YUM!), we wanted to give a real quality party to this treesome virgin...and you know what?
    Mission accomplished, he said "my bucket is now empty" I can die happy and fulfilled... we high five each other, the goal was to make it unforgettable, and trust me, he wont forget that zooom zooom zooom party!
    Thank you Jazzy, it was an honor to work with you (wait...did I say work??? sorry I meant...FUN)
    LOVE U!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Jazzy is so hot that I can't keep my eyes off her.... Can't wait to party with her [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Wow Frenchie your so funny we had so much fun in that party right? We have to do more French Jazz delights!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Frenchie, when are we going to have our threesome? Hmmm? ;)

Sexy sexy!