About Me ❤Alexandria and *gasp "Brothel Gossip"❤

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexandriaMoon, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Brothel Gossip

I love meeting patrons that are new to the brothel scene. I get so many curious questions from the obvious "pricing" to questions on how us ladies interact together, and I looooooovvvveee to give accurate info...

Some of the questions I get are related to GOSSIP *gasp* and general Cattiness in the brothel.

I have new patrons ask "Alexandria, aren't you girls in "competition"? "Is the friendliness I see on livestream and the message boards "fake"? Or, "Come on, I bet its all claws behind the scenes".

Well, fellas I have to admit, the title is somewhat clickbaity because in all honesty us ladies generally get a long just fine... In fact other brothel ladies in my opinion are some of the kindest, most easy going women I have ever run across, and most of us certainly have eachothers back in the name of safety and our wellbeing before anything else at the very least.

So now that we've gotten that out of the way I want to spread some positive gossip. Y'all can join if you'd like.

@RubyRae: Has the most delightful and contagious laugh.

@randyryder Is incredibly kind and sweet.

@pantera is highly intelligent and hilarious.

@AlexMore is the most bubbly and fun lady I know.

@KimberlyKane has incredible work ethic, and a very smart business woman.

@LolitaRose is very thoughtful and artistic.

@stacytyler is very charming and charismatic

@Air Force Amy Is one smart cookie and always willing to share her knowledge.

@cumishaamado is a genuinely caring and loving soul who loves to see others do well.

Theres a lot more, and Ill add to the list as time goes on. Feel free to add positive Gossip about any lady from any BR brothel you'd like❤ While, we all are certainly sexy and skilled women in the bedroom. Lets keep it Strictly personality related❤

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    Matty5, stacytyler, pantera and 7 others like this.
  2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Awww that is a Sweet thread and we need more of this on the Boards and I agree what you said about my Most Favorite Ladies Randy Pantera Ruby and Stacy I will have to add to their descriptions when I have time! Cumisha is really supportive of everyone on the boards and I haven't met Kimberly or Lolita yet! But Alex is really fun and her laugh makes you want to laugh!
    You forgot about this Sexy lady named Alexandria Moon! She is really HOT and Down to Earth and welcoming! Did I mention she is HOT!lol
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Yes!!! I agree with everything especially Alex’s laugh!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Matty5, AlexMore, Pizza Man and 2 others like this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

She is like you! Your positive energy cheers me up! It's like these Amazing Women just have that thing inside of them that no matter how miserable I feel I can't help but smile and laugh when I get around you!
    :)[smilie=happy.gif]

AlexMore and AlexandriaMoon like this.
  5. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

@AlexMore is the nicest lady I've met at the ranch.

6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

It's funny how certain people go out looking for "drama" where there is None. I have only visited there just a couple of times and have met maybe 3 Bunnies and all were very sociable and nice.

I watch the Livestream every week and so far the Best Comedy Duo is @AlexMore paired up with @JamieJordan playing some kind of Sex Charades game. Then later on Jamie hosted just last week and her positive outlook on everything lead to some laughter to the point it makes me feel good just watching. I can't wait to meet her.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    AlexMore and AlexandriaMoon like this.
  7. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

This is one of my favorite threads on the boards, and @AlexandriaMoon you're one of my favorite people! Positivity is contagious, and it's something I love to see spread! Xoxo

Matty5, AlexandriaMoon and Pizza Man like this.
  8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Being a Pisces I tend to be sensitive to "bad vibes" and always walk away or out of a room when I sense it. I guess you could call me an "emotional absorber" if there ever is such a thing.

When I used to work on movie sets in such scenes as an emotional court room where someone lost a loved one I would actually get a little teary eyed when the actors starting crying or whatever. Once I barely made it through 3 hours of one scene with crying kids because their Mom was going to prison. It just wears you down and your face hurts!

Wow I guess that makes me a sensitive guy. :)

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  9. @AlexMore You're one of my favorite people also... and not just at the ranch❤

Pizza Man and AlexMore like this.
  10. Same❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Pizza Man likes this.
  11. @randyryder has a beauty that leaves me both speechless and paralyzed. Her positive attitude is contagious and welcoming to everyone around her.

12. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Love this thread, love you, and love that you love my annoying hyena laugh! Hahaha!

14. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

"Ditto.....ditto"....quick emotional "Ghost" reference. I love your hearts.

15. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

AlexandriaMoon, AlexMore and RubyRae like this.
  16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

I was on there twice during my two week tour in January! Not sure if the hyena laugh came out during those then.....maybe one of these days ;)

17. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Ruby, for what it's worth, I would hardly characterize your laugh as "hyena". :confused: I would agree, however that your laugh is one of the many qualities that make you so special. :rolleyes:

AlexandriaMoon, Pizza Man and RubyRae like this.
  18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Hahaha, well you are very kind! It’s something people have commented on for a long time so hopefully they all felt the same way :p

19. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

I found it and bookmarked the video right when you appear. I wouldn't say it's a hyena at all now.

20. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

Well you are very kind as well! When I’m laughing really hard I will laugh loud, then a silent laugh, then laugh really loud again. Kind of like I’m gasping for air. It’s definitely a sight to witness lol.

21. Oh I know you're laugh amd yes it is a sight to witness. Its very contagious ❤

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  22. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Aww thank you, Alexandria! You know I think the world of you! You're one of the kindest & sweetest people I know.

23. This is definitely true! I used to work in strip clubs for years and have found that woman in brothels are some of the nicest people you will meet! I feel so much more accepted in this industry! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]@AlexandriaMoon . Thank you for the informal post.

24. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Why thank you Alexandria!:oops:[smilie=happy.gif]

25. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

I really enjoyed reading this post Alexandria, just from interacting on this message board, email, and watching Live Stream...
    I totally agree with what you wrote about @AlexMore I love her personality and can see how she would be that “lamp” that lights up a room. And her laugh is so cute and contagious I can see how you could’nt help but be a happy person when socializing with Alex.

Also @randyryder ... I can totally see how sweet and charming she is just by the short interaction with her via the same media. Such a sweet beautiful woman that I totally can’t wait to meet some day soon. Randy is that one girl you spend hours daydreaming about.

Finally you Alexandria, I’m waiting eagerly for one of the girls to comment on your personality, but what I get from interacting with you on the message board is a very interesting very intelligent women who is both sweet and charming and down to earth. Need I mention super sexy and gorgeous not just on the outside but where it counts most on the inside. The fact that you are a Vader fan just builds on all of that... I totally enjoy messaging with you and hope to meet you as well.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    AlexMore likes this.
  26. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

Yes Randy! I luv Alex specially her laugh it’s the best.

27. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

Thank you honey!!! ❤️ You’re so sweet!

AlexandriaMoon, Matty5 and Pizza Man like this.
  28. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

The "ALEX LAUGH" is epically classic! It's right up there with Amy and Jamie. See I made a rhyme...I'm a poet and didn't know it.

I wish Alex and Jamie are paired up again for that sexy charades game they were playing. I hope the Livestream Gods are reading this.