1st Party with Tamela Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nationalgreg, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Tamela was my choice for my second party. Standing at 5’9” with legs that seem to go on forever, Tamela is a beauty! Her smile puts you at ease from the moment she says hello. Negotiations were a breeze. I will not go into what we did during our party, but let me tell you, I would not have had it any other way. Tamela makes you feel like a million bucks, and puts you on cloud nine.

She is most deserving of her Courtesan of the Year nomination. If you have not spent time with Tamela yet, what are you waiting for?

2. Awe..thank you so much. It was so much fun gettin to know you and getting to play...You are a lot of fun!!

I hope to see you again soon handsome!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Great review. What a lucky man you are to be able to party with tamela.

4. Yes indeed..we had a fabulous time!! :p

5. It was so good seeing you last month!!!

xoxoxo Happy New Year!!

6. The pleasure was all mine!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Let me know when you are coming back this way xoxoxo

8. I look forward to seeing u again...and this time ill be more photogenic for u! xoxox [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I'll be back on February 16th!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Awesome!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]