2 Girl Historic Ghost Outdate Adventures

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by AutumnVerlot, Apr 29, 2022.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Have you ever wanted to go ghost hunting?!
    What better way to spend this exclusive night, than with two beauties on your arm?!
    Email [email protected]
    and
    [email protected]

2 Girl Historic Ghost OutDate Adventures (1).png

2. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

This event is right around the corner. @AutumnVerlot and I are ready. Book this fun spooky historical adventure with us and also get sexy hot fun with us at the end. Who doesn’t want to experience this. We are both going to be here in June. This event is on June 9th.
    C’mon call and place a deposit down for us both and book the Outdate. After the Outdate we can come back to the ranch and just have more fun!!

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  3. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

It's coming up! Book us to make sure we can go!

4. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Only one week left until this is gone!!

6. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

How has no one booked you two for this yet?! It sounds so fun! Come on guys, don't miss out on this fun special date!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  7. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Its coming up next thursday! Definitely an outdate we haven't experienced yet

8. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Its coming up next thursday! Definitely an outdate we haven't experienced yet

9. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Its coming up next thursday! Definitely an outdate we haven't experienced yet!

10. Imagine All The Adrenaline WOW:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

11. Arthur Dent
    Chat with Me

Arthur Dent Well-Known Member

Sounded like fun. It's a shame I couldn't be there.

12. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book a 2 girl outdate with us and we can also come back to the ranch for more double the fun.

13. I’ve had many encounters with ghosts. I’ve been to Mansfield Ohio State Reformatory. Waverly Hills Tuberculosis Sanitorium Louisville Kentucky. I used to own a haunted attraction in one of the most haunted buildings in Wisconsin the Berlin Tannery. I would love to make this adventure happen.

destinistarr and PaigeNicole like this.
  14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

We would love for you to come with us. Lets us know when you would like to go on a hunt for a ghost with @AutumnVerlot and I.

Oil Man likes this.
  15. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I know this event is in the past @AutumnVerlot but I hope you got to do this. There are several places in Virginia City that are haunted. I am planning on investigating a few places in VC when I come out in June.
    Also the historic Nevada State Prison in Carson City is also haunted and open for tours/investigations.

This would be a fun outdate with beautiful ladies!

AutumnVerlot and Oil Man like this.
  16. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

I definitely would want to do something like this....with someone though lol.

Arthur Dent and grizzly like this.
  17. Is snuggling together if we get scared deemed proper behavior? lol [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]:D:D:D

Arthur Dent and AutumnVerlot like this.
  18. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I have most of the equipment you see on TV plus a Sony AX100 night vision cameras

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  19. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Lol I’m for snuggling [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Jessie Summers likes this.
  20. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

That’s awesome! I would love to hear some stories

grizzly likes this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Sounds like a lot of fun. I’ve been on one ghost hunt before at the Honeyville Cemetery.

AutumnVerlot and grizzly like this.
  22. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

that is insane! how was it? did anything happen?

Old Nick and grizzly like this.
  23. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Me, my now ex, and a friend of ours went to Honeyville, which is in northern Utah, and we investigated the cemetery there. We just had a camera, flashlights and divining rods. A few times, the rods moved. Another time, I handed my ex some batteries, and when she looked at me, she didn’t see me. She saw someone else.

She saw the face of Abraham Hunsaker. He’s kind of an ancestor of mine. He might have been a polygamist. Not sure. Somewhere, I have a book about the Hunsakers. He’s buried there. So are my great grandparents. I used the Hunsaker name in a game I made on RPG Maker.

We also heard wind blowing through the trees, but my ex swore she heard singing. This was our only ghost hunt.

Honeyville is a small town, maybe more of a village, but a decent tourist trap, Crystal Hot Springs, can be found there.

24. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Wow that’s crazy! Would be spooky nontheless

Old Nick likes this.