REVIEW 2 Girl w/ Betty Page & Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, Mar 26, 2019.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

I had originally wanted to do a party with @BettyPage during the St. Pattys festivities, however, scheduling wasn’t working out for that. So I decided to do one the week before. After exchanging texts back and forth, we decided to have one on Thursday afternoon. I arrived a bit early and we went to her room to discuss terms. It had been a while since I had done a two girl party so I decided to ask her who she would be comfortable with for that, and she said @RemyMartin . I then asked her if she thought she might be willing to join us for a period of time during our party. Betty tore out the room to talk with her, and brought her back. She agreed with terms, so we went and then booked a party to remember. I won’t go into details but it seemed as if time stood still and accelerated at the same time, all too soon Remy had to leave, but the party continued with Me and Betty, till exhausted and spent we both collapsed on the bed as our time came to an end.

CW

[​IMG]

2. I am not jealous at all, why would you think I am jealous?

Okay, maybe a little.

foreverman likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

me too! I always get jealous when I read reviews of really great parties and I'm not in them. Knowing both ladies, I know this was an awesome time.

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

No need to be jealous, just plan a party with me and other lady soon!

foreverman likes this.