2nd Chance with Destini Starr

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Where can I start? During my last visit I partied with Destini. At that time I found her oral skills simply out of this world, so of course it was a natural thing to want to
    party with her again.

Destini is certainly a lovely "fun sized" starlet that takes alot of time preparing for
    her parties, and it shows! And since I had only partied with her once before, I was quite anxious to be with her again.

I had started the process early myself. I truly appreciate the ladies that I spend time with, and usually try to get them something that I think they will enjoy ahead of the party. And of course, being a Wednesday it's also a busy day for the ladies given their doctor visit, tea party, and ustream. Fortunately Destini is the high energy type!!!

I am learning more about this girl. On the outside she is soft and Sexy. She's easy to relate to with a great sense of humor and, to me, equally lovely both in and out of her clothes. She definitely falls into the realm of "arm candy" though. What can I say about her? Great legs, nice ass, cute little kitty!!! She knows how to enjoy herself and
    she's got "skills." I definitely felt relaxed after time with her, and a tad lighter!!!

Thanks Destini

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

norma and tuch2881 like this.
  2. I'm really glad you got to know Destini. She is a wonderful gal to spend time with, clothes on and off! :)

3. I love it. Thanks for the review sweetheart I always have fun with you. Hope to see you again.

4. Yes yes yes, this is true y’all. Book me now and see for yourself. What can I say I am one of a kind. I love to have fun and taking my time. Yes I do prep for a marvelous party every time. I love my men to feel like a king . My talents and skills does not compare with others I’m just saying. Thank my love for the awesome review and I hope to see you soon sweetheart miss you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrothschild likes this.