A Beautiful Evening with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BigAlbowski, Oct 1, 2011.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! Glad you had a wonderful time!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

2. You are so great! I just adore you to pieces! Thank you so much for the gifts, the company, and the pleasure :D

I can't wait to see you again, boo! Lots of kisses and hugs!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. So are you! I can't wait until you are back!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

It was so sweet of you to bring treats and resents for the ladies. Kimberly is a sweetheart and Ruby is all you described and more. I am happy that you enjoyed the whole Love Ranch experience. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. He brought more treats yesterday! Lucky ladies. CH is a true gentleman, and I adore him for that! He is perfectly awesome in so many ways :)

6. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

:oops: Thanks Ruby. You make me blush. :oops:

7. Crock,
    You have spoiled us here at the LRN with all the goodies you brought in both times for the girls and the staff! You are welcome back here ANY time!! A great new member of the Love Ranch family.

Oh and yes Ruby is just as awesome when we are all just hanging out around the ranch. :)

:D :D :D

8. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Adrianne! It's my absolute pleasure to spoil the ladies and staff at the LRN! [smilie=happy.gif]

9. I can't wait to see him again! He is such a sweetie and I enjoy his company very much so. and thanks Adrianne :)

10. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Aw! :oops: Thanks, Ruby! I can't wait to see you again, either! Hopefully I'll see you Wednesday. [smilie=happy.gif]

11. Well, I didn't see you Wednesday :( It was my off day and I had many things to take care of. Hopefully I see you soon in a more intimate setting! ;)

12. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

That would be very nice, indeed! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Yes they do! We love them a great deal and I would be lost without all the wonderful people we have here :)

14. It was great seeing you yesterday, Crock! Yayyyy! I'm in love with the scarf! It's so cool! and thoughtful :)

15. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

It was great seeing you as well! Especially since we had missed each other the last 2 or 3 times I was there. Thank you for the extra attention. I appreciate it very much. I'm so glad you like the scarf! Can't wait to you "model" it for me. :wink: :mrgreen: :twisted:

16. I haven't been missing you lately! It was great hanging out the other day! Thank you for letting me use your Internet ;)

17. Yay for Harry Potter!!!! :lol:

18. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome, Miss Ruby! It was nice being able to hang out with you as well. Especially when we were giving crap to Jade! :mrgreen:

19. I never thought I'd say it but Ruby makes that Harry Potter scarf look smoking hot! :wink: :wink:

20. It's always a good time giving crap to Jade ;) :mrgreen: :lol:

21. I LOVE HARRY POTTER! Crock was such a sweetheart having someone knit that for me! A very thoughtful gift :)

22. I love Kira Mathews :) Thank you, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. For those of you who didn't know, this review is by Crock :) Old username!

xoxo

24. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

True, true. It was fun going back and re-reading this, as this was my first party ever and therefore my first review ever. I like writing reviews for you. :mrgreen: