A little taboo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

An exciting roleplay I would love to do with a fun lady one day is a cute college cheerleader comes to my house looking for my son. I invite her in and she tells me how my son has liked her for a long time. I can tell she was hot. She finally is going to go on a date with him, but he isn’t home. To make the story short being a horny dad we start talking naughty etc, it gets so out of hand that I tell
    Her I bet you no one has ever eaten your pussy? She answers nope. So I lay her down and start lowering her panties under her skirt. I can’t help it and I eat her pussy out until she can’t help it no more but orgasim in my face and mouth. I lay down next to her and she says omg I’ve never felt that way. She goes next to my cock and starts playing with it so I lower her head so she can suck it. She looks up at me and says I’ve never done this before, that just turns me on even more and I tell her just suck it like a lollipop and she does. I can tell she is really enjoying it and I’m in heaven. I then say “come to my room” we go to the room where she continues to suck me and then I begin fucking her in her cheerleader outfit. I fuck her really good in my bed until I cum in her sweet pussy. After the sex she whispers in my ear “omg I can’t believe I’m going on a first date with your son and I have his dads cum in me” I feel kind of bad now, but she reassures me not to feel bad and that she likes my son and they will have a good first date. But later in the day after the date she comes to my room, and I ask her how was the date? She said great he was happy and excited I said great. I just came to shower I said ok but then she looks at me and says join me daddy?