REVIEW A Memorable Birthday

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RemyMartin, May 2, 2022.

1. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

When I arrived at the Bunny Ranch, I was greeted and got a drink from the bar. After a short wait, Remy stopped by in a flowing white robe. We were able to talk for a little bit.

I returned to the hotel and got ready for dinner. Just before 7:30 PM, I was graced by her beauty and we went to have drinks at the Silver Baron Lounge. Afterwards, we went to Ruth's Chris for dinner. Our dinner and conversations were fun, interesting and diverse. Ranging many interesting topics. Our dinner concluded with some Chocolate Sin Cake. After dinner, we retired to the suite on the 29th floor.

While Remy was getting ready, I was able to slip into something pretty, to fulfill one of my fantasies. When she emerged, her grace and beauty overwhelmed my senses and all I could do was smile. We were able to go through the toys that I had brought along. We found some fun ones. We touched and caressed while enjoying the educational videos. I was able to lay across the bed and receive my birthday spanks from Mistress Martin. Afterwards, I was able to nestle my face on the soles of her feet and gently rub over her entire body. Enjoying the taste and texture of the experience. Her moans of delight were intoxicating. We continued to enjoy pleasure from her amazing technique. (Very many smiles.) I enjoyed her warm embrace. The suite had a large tub for two, so we were able to enjoy a warm bubble bath and have some more stimulating conversation.

The evening was full of passion. I will be counting the days till I can see her again. Thank you for a wonderful experience that touched my heart and leaves with only fond memories of you.

BB

Lunch Buffett likes this.