A roleplay that I hope happens one day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

So a little personal but oh well. My son plays very competitive soccer and boy there are hot soccer moms. I would love to roleplay that we are traveling and our kids win the championship. Everyone is so happy and celebrating with some beers or drinks and the kids are all outside in the hotel pool. Me and you go to my room to relax since we have known each other for so long. Well the drinks get to us and the next thing we know we start flirting and eventually have a quickie sex. We quickly feel bad about it because u know my wife and I know your husband. We promise not to say nothing and keep it quiet. Later that night our kids are good friends so they camp at your room. You come knocking at my door in the middle
    Of the night and want to talk about it. We talk and decide that yes we can’t tell anyone of what happened. In the quickie all we did is missionary. We hug on our agreement. You can feel I hugged u tight and really didn’t want to
    Let u go. You then turn to me and say “can I show you something” I say sure. You take your robe off and have some hot leggings and sexy lingerie. Well no more holding back we decide to have some hardcore sex this time sober. We then decide we still
    Won’t say anything but we will keep
    Having sex. ;)

2. Soccer moms are pretty hot! :)