Advice for trip to lose virginity

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AustinKirkland, Oct 2, 2021.

1. I’m a 24 year old virgin. I’ve decided that I’m finally going to commit to saving up for a trip to the bunny ranch in December to lose my virginity on my 25th birthday. I’m thinking of spending a couple of days in town and wanted to experience as much as I can. What do you recommend?

pantera and KikiLover like this.
  2. Make an appointment to see me honey and I will take of everything. We can discuss and plan and do all kinds of things and everything you want to do and things you may not have thought of too. Just click this email link [email protected] and write me a short email & we can get to know each other and everything will work out fine, I promise!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2021
    Navydiver66 likes this.
  3. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

As a working lady I HIGHLY suggest reaching out to us! Look around here and on the websites and if a beautiful lady or two (or more) strike your fancy send an email! The best way to have a first experience is someone you find incredibly attractive (no wrong choice at any house!) and someone you connect with. Many ladies (including myself) offer extra time for pre booked appointments, this can help you get the best experience.

Finally communication is always key! We can make every dream come true- as long as we know what the dream is, tell us, we don't bite. Hard.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. Book an extra day to your trip, don't rush the experience . If you can go to the ranch and get a tour from whoever you were thinking you might connect with. Book the party for the next day come in and enjoy the next day after a good night meal and rest. Stay calm have fun and enjoy your new memory.

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You will have lots of fun on your first at the bunny