Air Force Amy is an angel!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TJ Duru, Jul 13, 2022.

1. A little backstory. My adventure with Air Force Amy began in June when I emailed her via her website. I knew that she was quite the celebrity and for good reason too. Fast forward to the 4th of July, I boarded on flight to Reno, Nevada where I booked hotel to get ready for my party with the sex angel legend herself. The next morning I began to prepare myself for our party that afternoon. When the time came time for me to drive over to the Bunny Ranch, I would be lying if I wasn't a nervous wreck. I've been a brothel virgin up until that point. I arrived about 15 minutes early and sat in the parking lot to do some last minute preparations.

Finally, I hopped out of my car and walked inside the Bunny Ranch and was politely asked who I came to see. I answered Air Force Amy and right at that moment, there she was and she looked breathtakingly beautiful and I was starstruck. Her gorgeous eyes and inviting smile put my nerves at ease.

We then headed to the bar where we got to know each other. Given the fact that I'm in the Army we talked a little bit about the military and what I do. She is such a great conversationalist and next thing I know, I'm downing my second glass of tequila before she led over to her room to discuss negotiations. After we came up with the price, I did some transfers on my phone and the whole time she was feeling all up on me. Let me tell having an insanely gorgeous woman rubbing on crotch is one thing. But when you have Air Force Amy feel up on you, that's a different story. My cock was getting harder and harder by the minute and I couldn't wait to get it on. After I finished the transfers we went to pay for our time together afterwards I got myself another glass of tequila and as we walked back to her room that when the fun began!!

When we got back to her room, we sat down on her couch and talked some more for a little bit. She asked me what kind of music I would like to listen to while we have sex, I'm pretty open minded so I told her to surprise me and she turned on some Diana Krall. (I never really heard of her work before but now I play her music practically non stop now. Thank you Diana for making the time special for us Lol.) Anyway a few minutes after turning on the music that when things got spicy. She took off her dress revealing her absolutely sexy breasts and naked body. She's an absolute bombshell if I do say so myself. She then told me to take off my clothes and I was more than happy to oblige. I then sat on her bed and we began engage in foreplay where I found myself sucking on her fabolous titties and she was massaging my already hard and erect cock. She then asked me to stand up as she sat on the edge of the bed and proceeded to give me a mind-blowing blowjob. It felt amazing. We then went ahead and did everything from Doggystyle to cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and 69. I even got to eat her out and she tasted splendid. I also fucked her titties and she gave me a life changing handjob right before we did doggy one last time. Each time I went inside her, it was like heaven on earth. My dick is hard AF right now as I type this. Before I knew it our time was up and we both took a quick shower before we got dressed and went over for me to tip her for experience of a lifetime. I know that Amy is originally from Ohio but it's as if she's from the south because her hospitality, personality, and charm is second to none. While we waited for me to tip her she asked if I would like some coffee and a snack. Of course I said yes! As we had coffee she guided my hands down to her wet pussy which gave me an indication that she had as much fun as I did. We would also do a little cuddling in the lobby as we waited and talked for a little while longer, it was finally our turn. Though because of my bank acting funny I was unable to tip Amy until an hour or two later after I left the ranch. As I left the ranch I asked for a picture with her to which she happily accepted. Just one of the many memories that I will keep forever.

Amy, if you happen to read this, I want to let know you're a sex goddess and an angel and I love you for it. You've gave the confidence that I never thought I'd have otherwise. I'll definitely be booking another party with you hopefully sooner than later and the next time we I thinking of doing something more romantic. You're literally one of my new favorite people!!

Take care and I love you!!!

Sincerely,

TJ

2. Oh my goodness, goodness, dear gracious! You are my absolute favorite young stud as I am your "Mrs Robinson" of the Century baby cakes! My darling you do know how to charm the mature ladies and you are made to be in a tight and sharp uniform my heavenly built PFC!!!!

You are a joy to be with, charming, well versed, courteous and your sensual lips are out of this world and your hands are the sexiest I have ever seen in real life. I really dig you, totally dig you, and I am thrilled and honored to be your greatest new friend forever. We have so many adventures that await us. Thank you my love!

Thank you with all my heart and soul and body and thank you for the pleasure and extreme pleasure of yours (hot f'ing body) and your generosity too. I am all smiles and pretty damned excited writing this and thinking of you too babe. Thank you sweetheart! Thank you!

lover5, foreverman and JadeMonroe like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent Review!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

What do you know, I'm a Buckeye too. I was born in Cincinnati in a time long ago.

5. A long time ago? Me too! And we are going to celebrate that very well known fact on August 5th!

6. I id happen to read this and I am relishing in your memory today my love. Thank you sweetness. I miss you!