Anna and the 41 Year Old Virgin.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by VetteFan, Sep 11, 2011.

1. I have been on boards for just about three years now and very early on Anna caught my attention and kept it. I had planned on visiting the ranch many times in the three years leading up to today, but things always seemed to get in the way. Oddly enough everything came together pretty quickly for this trip.

I had to pinch myself all the way across the country and all the way through the appearance of the lovely Anna. As many have said in the past, she is everything that her pictures convey and so so much more.

Being 41 and never been kissed, I was fairly nervous when I arrived. We talked for awhile in the bar. She was friendly and open and it was like heaven. My nerves were taken down a few notches.

We did the tour and ended in her bedroom. It was nice and comfortable, which put me more at ease.

We quickly got the business out of the way and my adventure began. I put myself completely in her hands, I let her do with me what she wished and enjoyed the experience immensely.

I had adolescent visions how my first time would be. As with most things you imagine, reality doesn't match up, but even being different than what I imagined, it was better. The feelings and closeness is difficult to imagine outside of reality and I felt close to Anna in the time we spent together.

Entirely too soon we heard the intercom telling us it was time to rebook and I would have been content spend forever in Anna's embrace.

Our time together will be a memory I carry with me forever and I definitely hope to see her again.

Thank you so very much Anna.

- VetteFan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Better late than never, eh? [smilie=happy.gif]

I am referring more to your Anna experience than your first time. :)

3. Most definitely. She is a dream come true.

4. Thank you so much, VetteFan! It was a long time in the making -- the culmination of years of flirtatious messages and interaction -- but we made it happen, and I'm so glad we did! You're wonderful. It was everything I hoped it would be, and more, as well. :)

Smooch!

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Aw. You're pretty dreamy in your own right, VetteFan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thanks again for a fabulous time!