Anna Suvari is wonderful!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by rolliefingaz, Jan 27, 2010.

1. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

rolliefingaz Well-Known Member

I recently had the distinct pleasure of spending time with Anna Suvari. There are not enough words in the English language to adequately sing the praises of Anna. She possesses a personality that is everything that someone could hope for. The simplest way to put it is she is genuine, intelligent, interesting and just fun to be around. Anna’s beauty is also already legendary and well documented, but it is something that should be seen firsthand. Whether it is her magnificent smile or her enchanting gaze, she personifies beauty.

As much as I hate to say it, this was my first time. Needless to say, I was somewhat nervous and Anna took the time to allow me to calm down. I won’t divulge the events of the evening, but ‘twas a magical experience for me. There is no one that I would have rather had my first time with. I will cherish and remember that night for the rest of my life. I hope that I am able to consider Anna a friend for the foreseeable future. I’m already smitten and I will keep coming back to see her. I’m already beginning my preparations to return. Anna is simply awesome and I would recommend seeing her to anyone.

2. What a great review. My party with her was also something I will never forget.

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Hey, Rollie, did you get a discount for winning her game so many times? :lol:

4. I appreciate the fabulous review, rollie! I had a wonderful time with you, and to think -- for all those blissful hours, you didn't beat me at my own game once! ;) :D

Thanks again for a great experience. See you again soon!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

rolliefingaz Well-Known Member

For some reason, I think I was a little too preoccupied to worry about beating you at your own game that night! :wink: :)

6. I have bigger plans for you next time! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]