Anna Suvari redux

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by rolliefingaz, Jul 2, 2010.

1. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

rolliefingaz Well-Known Member

I recently had the immense pleasure of spending time with Anna Suvari for the second time. After taking some time to reflect, I don’t think that I will ever be able to come up with enough positive statements to adequately show how highly I think of Anna! The best way to put it is that I believe Anna personifies everything that is good about the world and I feel privileged to be able to spend time in her company. To steal a line from a song I know, Anna possesses all the things I have sought- intelligence, grace, a beautiful face and a benevolent heart. I will always cherish every second that I spend in Anna’s presence. I believe we get along well and I am happy just to have her friendship! :)

I will refrain from providing any specific details about my time with Anna, since I believe that is a private matter. However, it was definitely an awesome experience that lived up to all my expectations! I can say that the down time is just as enjoyable as any of the action. I always find all the conversation to be quite wonderful. No matter the subject, Anna is always captivating! Really, the only difficult part of my time with Anna is having to say goodbye!

I will also add that I am quite grateful that I got the opportunity to go to dinner with Anna. It is definitely something that I have wanted to do, but I really didn’t expect it to happen this time. It turned out to be a wonderful surprise! I must confess that Anna looked simply ravishing when we went out on our date. Her beauty is something that can only be truly marveled at in person. I could spend an eternity staring into her alluring green eyes and that is only one aspect of her loveliness! :)

Having seen Anna twice now, I think that she is the quintessential companion and I am truly lucky to know her! I would recommend spending time with Anna to anyone who is considering going to the Bunnyranch. It is a decision that you will never regret. I can guarantee that I will be returning to see Anna as soon as possible. I have already begun my planning. The hard part now is just killing time until then!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review, rollie! I believe I would feel much the same as you.

3. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I'm sure most people would have somewhat similar sentiments after spending time with Anna! :)

4. Rollie! Once again, I had a great time, and while I was glad to be able to finally get you out on the town, it's the places we went afterward that made me smile widest! :)

And to think ... as predicted, you didn't win my own game that night. Of course, neither did I! ;)

Here's to memories already made, and ones still ahead!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Whether out on the town or after, I know that you provided me with more than a few wide smiles! In fact, I am still smiling now thinking of the memories! :D

Neither of us may have won at your game, but it worked out since no one else won during that time. At the time, I think we were way too preoccupied to worry about the game! :wink:

I’m positive that we have plenty of memories ahead that are waiting to be made! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. I'm already game-planning ... ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Hmmmm. If you're already game-planning, I guess I better get ready to step my game up! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Is that possible? ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I don't know if it's possible, but it will be fun to try. You do bring out the best in me! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Congrats on another satisfied customer:)

11. Watching your face as I "bring it out" is a treat! ;) :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

It's hard not to have a permanent cheese smile on my face when I'm with you! I can classify the entire experience as a treat! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I feel the same way about you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Great chemistry!

14. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

The chemistry continues to get better as we go along! We seem to fit well together. That is one of the many reasons that I am more enthusiastic than ever about seeing you again as soon as possible! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

rollie, we don't see eye to eye on much, especially the Yankees and Derek Jeter.

However, we have an overriding mutual admiration and adoration of the incomparable Ms. Suvari. :wink: :D

16. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

That is certainly true. Anna is very important to me and we are linked by our mutual affection for her. :wink: :D

P.S. I still don't like Derek Jeter. :p

17. Look at that! A Yankees fan CAN like a Phillies fan! :p ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Is hell currently freezing over? :p

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Only you could have established this common ground between us. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. We'll see how you two get along if they both end up in the World Series. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Don't worry-- The Rays will take care of the Phillies light work before the World Series! I wonder if I should already start planning for the parade! :wink: :p

22. Now that's confidence! :lol:

23. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Hey, this is one sport I can be confident about. If the Phillies play the Yankees, I predict the Phillies in 3. Yes, I said 3! They are so superior that they will find a way to do the impossible! :p

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Well, so far you were wrong about the Rays. We'll see what happens next. You're lucky the Yanks didn't get Cliff Lee, otherwise the postseason would be a formality.

25. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Rays, Rangers, it's all the same. I'll take my chances with Halladay, Oswalt and Hamels.

26. See you soon, rollie! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I'm counting down the seconds, and thankfully, that doesn't leave time for anything else! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Thanks for another incredible party, rollie! I miss you already! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

It was another incredible night! All I can say is Wow! I started missing you right when I walked out the door, and it won't stop until July! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. Hopefully you'll eat before then! :p ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

I'm fine unless I'm stuck in that damn maze that's known as Reno! I just don't know how people manage to survive there! I think I need your assistance, so that I can make it through next time without fainting! :p :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. No fainting outside my suite! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

Hey, it would at least be a change of pace! I just might have to do it, so that I can try to get my wish of having you resuscitate me! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Ah, but I'm on to you now! ;)

35. rolliefingaz
    Chat with Me

What if I say I have epilepsy and I'm having a seizure due to your radiant beauty? If that doesn't work, I don't know what will, but I'm sure I'll think of something! :wink: