Another Bunny Food Survey

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Pizza Man, May 16, 2021.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

OK Bunnies! I'm doing another quick survey about your food likes, etc. When I come to town on May 23rd I will be picking up some food to drop off in the Bunny Kitchen. So do ya'll like burgers or pizza? I was thinking of mixing it up and getting half protein style no bun and the other half regular. I think pizza is just too intense and carb-y for those who are watching what they eat.

I will be checking back in this thread for some ideas for the next 6 days.

See ya'll real soon!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  2. Burgers! But I also know we like a new pizzeria in Dayton called left Coast Pizza. We love their Detroit Style Pizza with a combination of toppings.

Pizza Man likes this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@Air Force Amy I've never been to Dayton but I've heard you talk about it. I think another Bunny bought a house out there this year.

I know you have a pretty tight diet regimen but I can't remember what you won't eat so I guess I can get something with all veggies. I will go research that place right now.

4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

OK they are CLOSED Mondays and Tuesdays so that's not gonna work.

5. Seriously?? OK , so if no one else weighs in, I'm gonna say "In & Out" :D:D:D:D:D

Pizza Man and origlegman like this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;):D[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I’ve always been a huge fan of going “In & Out” with Amy.;) :D:rolleyes:[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Pizza Man likes this.
  7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Wait, In-Out Burger? Have not been to 1 in 6 years....

Pizza Man likes this.
  8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

You are READING my mind. So I can bring some In and Out before we In and Out. PERFECT! So do you eat the WHOLE thing including the bun or do you prefer protein style wrapped in lettuce? They also have The Flying Dutchman which is 2 patties with cheese in between.

I was thinking of switching things up this year anyway.