Avery Lee: Why Prebooking Is So Important!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Avery Lee, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

I have been away from the northern ranches for a while now!
    Almost two years, and a lot has changed!

My first trip back is my deciding factor for if I decide to continue coming back.

I am really excited to come back, and I hope everyone is as excited as me and will show it with love and a ton of parties!

I won't know how amazing my first trip back will be until I actually step foot in the Kit Kat doors, BUT, I will have a general idea with an advanced deposit and appointment!

Please Prebook me so I can get EXTRA excited for what 2020 will bring me!

I know...it's a lot of pressure, but I think we can do it
    I am well worth the wait :D:p

Every new year needs to start out with a bang

(775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif]

2. Excellent information Avery! I wrote a thread similar to help clients understand why it's absolutely best to give us ladies the courtesy of advanced notice for all appointments. You can find it in the link below and it absolutely supports your thread! Gentlemen, most all of us ladies feel the same about pre-booking!
    Why Booking an Appointment is Essential to Having the Best Experience
    Glad to see you back Avery!

Avery Lee likes this.
  3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Couldn’t agree more. I set up my appointment way in advance when I came out to meet @Natasha Star. I set up the date, took advantage of the layaway plan (wouldn’t be able to otherwise), made the trip, got into town, messaged her the night before to let her know I made it into town safely, and had my party the following day.

I’m planning a return trip in June, if not exactly on my birthday, then close to it.

4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting thread [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Avery Lee
    Chat with Me

Avery Lee Well-Known Member

I think it shows true dedication!! I love that you have a thread about this too!