REVIEW Awesome afternoon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by FckUrH8, Dec 18, 2018.

1. It had taken me quite a long time to pull the trigger on coming to the Love Ranch, and for my first time I was extremely anxious and nervous. I didn't quite know what to expect and just tried my best to go with the flow.

I rang the gate bell and walked in to the bar area, already occupied by a few of the other lovely ladies and patrons. The gentleman working the bar (believe his name was Josh) was really cool as he invited me in to relax at the bar while I awaited my appointment.

The moment Miss Green walked in I could feel my heart rate skyrocket; she was more gorgeous in person than in her pictures pictures online! It also didn't take long to find out that she is a kind, sensitive, and compassionate woman as we chatted for a while in preparation for our time together. She made me feel comfortable and confident as she flirted with me and tried to get me to relax a little bit more.

Our time together was excellent, and she was awesome at keeping things moving along at a nice pace. I particularly enjoyed pampering her; she went above and beyond for me and deserved to be treated like a queen.

I really enjoyed my time with Miss Green, certainly enjoyed our playful back-and-forth with her "goofiness" (her words lol) and my dry sense of humor. I was pleased that I was able to "make her afternoon" as she described, in whatever way that I did.

Thank you Olivia, till next time. :p
    -Adam

@OliviaGreen

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Bumping the thread. Had the pleasure of chatting with Olivia in the parlor for a good while yesterday, and want to give her a shoutout and best wishes for success at LRN.

3. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Oh my goodness Adam! You are WONDERFUL!! Thank ~you~ for such an awesome afternoon! You've made me blush quite a bit . Thank you for this seriously amazing review! I absolutely can't wait to see you again soon

Olivia Green

father-g likes this.
  4. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Broadhildt
    I really enjoyed chatting with you! I'm glad we had the opportunity to get to know each other better And my goodness, thank you for the baklava for the House! We all loved it!

Olivia Green

5. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

I meet this wonderful on Feb 8 right before Karaoke. She gave a me a tour and chatted at the bar. I enjoy my time with her will definitely schedule with her

OliviaGreen likes this.
  6. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

Then we should definitely schedule a visit

Olivia Green

7. I’m glad you had a great time and enjoyed each other’s company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OliviaGreen likes this.