Back from MBR/Thanks Everyone!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Pizza Man, May 26, 2021.

1. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Just got back home this afternoon from my 3 day jaunt to MBR. I will be posting my reviews of all my parties in the next couple of days so stay tuned. It was nice to FINALLY meet @TiaraTae after a missed opportunity in March 2020. Such a Stunning Goddess in person! Also met Stacy Tyler, Hannah Parker, @MikaLight, @LaurenLively, and many others in the kitchen when I treated all the Bunnies to custom ordered In and Out Burgers. I must say I was impressed at how everyone knew how to order from the Secret Menu. Yes PizzaMan shied away from carb heavy pizza this time. LOL.

Also hung out in the bar just in time to celebrate @gLip5's birthday along with @raz42071.

My parties included @AlexaHaze fresh from LRN, @AsiaFoxxx straight outta Seoul, @Air Force Amy right from the military, and @KarinaKaifova my fave Russian! It seemed like I was partying my way thru the alphabet but I somehow skipped ahead. Sorry ladies B thru J perhaps next time.

I appreciate the kindness extended by the all the staff from the limo driver, James the Marketing/Social Guy, Steve and Kristy behind the bar,and all the office ladies including the one and only @Sarena HR who had me cracking up the whole time.

I consider this trip to be my one good "official vacation" of the year. Sure I could head off to Vegas and drop some wads playing penny slots and fighting the crowds and looking for parking but that is just too stressful and MBR just relaxed me into bliss!

Til next time,
    Pizza Man

2. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

LaurenLively Girl Next Door you always wanted!!

It was a pleasure meeting you. Hope to party one day. Thank you again for dinner! We all appreciated it so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr and Pizza Man like this.
  3. At the risk of repeating myself. I just also mad this review for @Pizza Man :D

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Pizza Man is perhaps my favorite client! He is funny, interesting, thoughtful, easy to be with and Goddamn can he hit all my right buttons!

he gets along and pleases so many women and gives all of us equal time and attention (well, I think I get a little more ....tee hee).

I love his jokes that he practices that are appropriate for our industry and are really funny too.

I love that @Pizza Man is a participator. He jumps right in and fits right in too. (Yeah, I see what I did there.)

I love the T Shirt he had made especially just for us. (Bunny Whisperer) I love his memes and I just love him to pieces too.

I love that he took all our individual orders and had them filled correctly and brought the "In & Out Burger" back to The Bunnyranch for all the gals!

@Pizza Man You are my #1 favorite client so far this year and every year!

Thank you for all that you do and all that you are! Thank you!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

You can repeat yourself with that Sexy Mouth all you want baby. Posted TWICE for 2 times the fun! I posted longer comments about your review under Real Life Ranch Reports.

Air Force Amy likes this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

I just noticed you are from the South but you don't appear to have a drawl. So what states we talking about? Texas?

Yes I'm glad Asia did a quick matchup.

6. Had a epic party. Somehow I tasted pizza even tho he orderd us burgers ;)
    Was a treat. So was like halloween a trick and treat and something sweet to eat. I hope your trip went well back home. Looking forward to having another pizza soon ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Pizza Man and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@AlexaHaze so which do you like better....mushrooms or sausage?