Barbie Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I had my fist 1.5 hour GFE party with Miss Barbie Girl on Thursday (7/29),

I had met Barbie on my last trip, but did not have an opportunity to have a party. I messaged her early before this trip and made an appointment. We had several days to socialize and flirt before our party. Both were therefore fully into each other before the party started.

Take a look at Barbie’s pictures. She is beautiful, fun, and very sexy. Barely legal, petite, and short, she reminds one of a high school head cheerleader until you are in bed together. Then you find out how sophisticated she really is.

We had a full GFE party with lots of kisses, hugs, caresses, and many other activities. Barbie had spoken with another lady about her party. We decided to establish a new record. According to Barbie, she achieved satisfaction 17 times during the party.

Barbie is a must party lady. We experienced what a girl friend and boy friend couple should experience in the bedroom. Have your own party and have a comparable GFE experience (or any other experience that you desire) for yourself with Miss Barbie Girl.

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Oh Harold, you really are living the dream!!! :D

3. thats very sweet Harold i had a blast with you! I knew we were going to have sooo much fun lol the anticipation was insane!! i really enjoyed our party, hope to see you sooner than soon!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I always hear that her parties are great. And I have no doubt in my mind! :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. Thanks baby, and thanks Harold. You're such a sweetie...& I can't wait til next time baby!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

6. Wish you are here for the holidays Harold! Hope you have a good one! xo

7. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss BarbieGirl and I had our second successive GFE party in November (See my RLRR).

I will request a third party during my next visit scheduled for late January / early February.

Her appearance in the recent "Cat Calls" HBO show was a giant step toward placing her in the "superstar" category of available ladies.

Her beauty, personality and bedroom skills make for an outstanding party.

Book Miss BarbieGirl and discover for yourself her many attributes.

8. That's so very sweet Harold Thank you so much and I'm glad you liked the show!! Xoxo

9. Beautiful picture of you there barbie, if I'm correct I believe it's the same one on the business card you gave me

10. thats my favorte picture of her

11. it is, and thankyou:)

12. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Love ya harold..cant wait to see you next time.